www.ordoll.com

Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Zarnon
Former Member

Re: Release of OR's new B+cup 156 body model

Post by Zarnon »

This will probably not be popular, but I have concerns about the placement of the vagina. Yes, the anatomy is more natural on the B cup but the function may suffer. I've had difficulty doing missionary with dolls and vagina in a difficult location particularly with the stiff skeletons. You have to arch the pelvis up a lot to get the positioning correct. Doggie style is easier, true, but I usually use the anal function for that position.

Anyways, one of the improvements I've seen on some dolls is better functional positioning. I'd probably be more inclined to purchase the larger-breasted older version because of it.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Hello Zarnon,

Thank you for your message, These E-cup vagina style is our very old style ,We Have change it last year , The D-cup and E-cup's vagina are same the B-cup vagina. no worry .

:lol: :P :razz:

Tangzihan

======================================================================
Zarnon wrote:This will probably not be popular, but I have concerns about the placement of the vagina. Yes, the anatomy is more natural on the B cup but the function may suffer. I've had difficulty doing missionary with dolls and vagina in a difficult location particularly with the stiff skeletons. You have to arch the pelvis up a lot to get the positioning correct. Doggie style is easier, true, but I usually use the anal function for that position.

Anyways, one of the improvements I've seen on some dolls is better functional positioning. I'd probably be more inclined to purchase the larger-breasted older version because of it.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

alex77 wrote:I requested from OR that I wish to introduce this new B+cup 156 Sara on their behalf for the reason that I believe no one is better understanding of this body than myself and their sculptor (of course :) ).

When the first 156 model was built, I thought she was my perfect lady. Thanks to everybody for all the valuable infos and suggestion, I came to note of some silly mistakes that I input. During a conversation with OR when asked if I have any suggestion for the new replacement molds, it strike my mind to fine tune to a much more balanced, closes to real girl bodyline. I immediately requested for a B+ to C-cup model. They agreed happily cos I said this B+cup body will also be good for E-cup Sara too with an optional opening.
Oh. My. Gods. The B cup is an amazing lady! Thanks so much for sharing! Now if only I could get my roommate to go on an extended vacation so I could order one and be sure of getting it before he comes back. :whistle:

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

ORdoll wrote:Hello Zarnon,

Thank you for your message, These E-cup vagina style is our very old style ,We Have change it last year , The D-cup and E-cup's vagina are same the B-cup vagina. no worry .

:lol: :P :razz:

Tangzihan

======================================================================
Zarnon wrote:This will probably not be popular, but I have concerns about the placement of the vagina. Yes, the anatomy is more natural on the B cup but the function may suffer. I've had difficulty doing missionary with dolls and vagina in a difficult location particularly with the stiff skeletons. You have to arch the pelvis up a lot to get the positioning correct. Doggie style is easier, true, but I usually use the anal function for that position.

I was just wondering this myself. Thanks for clearing that up! All D/E cups are V&A ready.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

INFORMATIONS