www.wmdolls.com

Advice buying a male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Advice buying a male doll?

Post by rubherkitty »

I turned this mannequin head into my vamp Nikki. The eyes in mannequin and stylist heads can be cut out and real looking eyes added. The nice thing about cheap dolls and heads you can get artistic w/ them. Makeup, jewelry, tattoos, face paint, etc
You could end up w/ 20 different heads for the one body you have.

BTW, I checked on the Gabriel doll you mentioned and the male dolls from that "unmentionable" maker start a $6,100.00. Not sure where you found them for $1,000.00 +?
Attachments
Nikki original.jpg
Nikki original.jpg (24.25 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
nikki glam 072.JPG
nikki glam 072.JPG (94.53 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey MissKinkyLady welcome to TDF!

Looks like you've got a lot of good options from others here so far.
There's also another mannequin option out there that may be a possibility if you don't mind a few nuts and bolts showing (can be covered with clothing of course). He could be your hunky robot servant!

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... -hm01.html

This is one of the nicer models available and even has movable fingers. Not super cheap but still a fraction of the cost (and weight) of a silicone doll.
Here's an assembly video complete with stereotypical Chinese music for your enjoyment...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMF-1XiUME One of the benefits of a hollow fiberglass mannequin is that it opens some doors to some fun possibilities that can be somewhat difficult with dolls of solid construction.
Some of us here have been messing around with using A.I. programs and Bluetooth speakers for audio interaction with our dolls.
Here's something I'm working on right now with my Eva mannequin...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=69149

Good luck with your quest and I hope you find what you're looking for!

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

I was able to get in contact with titman via the maidlee website, so I think I am just going to wait and see about getting one from them.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hope you are able to get the doll you desire. They are a good company.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

A male realdoll weighs 110 plus pounds the muscular about 123..They weeigh as much as people.. If you can carry one aound thats fine.. But you need a friend that works out pretty good to move one.And they are delicate like a work of art so you dont wont to move them around a lot and get damaged although reall dolls hold up.. But the skeleton inside is made of pvc pipe and then there are flexible joints. Im a engineer and there are ways to improve the joint to make them unbreakable.. I hope realdoll does make new heads including a asian one I want one.But like I said they cost thousands maybe cheaper to get a real guy.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

From what I understand, Titman stopped making the latex dolls some time ago in order to move to platinum silicone.
Don't think he has a male doll for silicone as yet.
From the "what's new" on the website:

"2014 November 1

Our latex dolls Maid-Ling, Dan-Lee and John-Lee has been selling very successfully.
Thank you for all your support. Now we move on to a new line of silicone doll, all latex dolls are discontinued.

Maid-Fong , our newest solid silicone love doll is available for ordering. Please browse through our website for information."

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

94elmwood wrote:A male realdoll weighs 110 plus pounds the muscular about 123..They weeigh as much as people.. If you can carry one aound thats fine.. But you need a friend that works out pretty good to move one.And they are delicate like a work of art so you dont wont to move them around a lot and get damaged although reall dolls hold up.. But the skeleton inside is made of pvc pipe and then there are flexible joints. Im a engineer and there are ways to improve the joint to make them unbreakable.. I hope realdoll does make new heads including a asian one I want one.But like I said they cost thousands maybe cheaper to get a real guy.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for that. It really puts into perspective how big I can expect them to be in person if I end up getting one. I also didn't know that the skeleton was made of pvc. That's pretty cool.

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

rubherkitty wrote:Hope you are able to get the doll you desire. They are a good company.
Thanks. I hope I can get one I want too :lol:

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

MannequinFan wrote:From what I understand, Titman stopped making the latex dolls some time ago in order to move to platinum silicone.
Don't think he has a male doll for silicone as yet.
From the "what's new" on the website:

"2014 November 1

Our latex dolls Maid-Ling, Dan-Lee and John-Lee has been selling very successfully.
Thank you for all your support. Now we move on to a new line of silicone doll, all latex dolls are discontinued.

Maid-Fong , our newest solid silicone love doll is available for ordering. Please browse through our website for information."

Yeah, I finally caught that after visiting the site several times looking for the male dolls. I don't know how I kept missing it :haha4:

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

Also they are 5 ft 9 tall if they could stand..You have to be strong to move them around.some people get a wheelchair and a body lift.. to move them..Its not ez to lift one and then hook it on a stand.If you want to figure out what it weighs go to home depot and try to move 50 pound bags of cement at the same time.

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

Hmm...that really won't be easy for me at 5 ft 3. Omg....now trying to decide if I even want one. I may have to consider something lighter.

doll-lovers
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by doll-lovers »

there is male doll from hitdoll,cheap.

MissKinkyLady
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MissKinkyLady »

doll-lovers wrote:there is male doll from hitdoll,cheap.

Omg! Thanks for that. He is pretty cheap compared to the rest and he looks like he's made pretty well.

Endril

Post by Endril »

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Dolls Castle is currently selling one of the best male dolls I have seen without getting into the $6K+ range.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=70437
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS