www.wmdolls.com

Need quick help to ID doll!

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Need quick help to ID doll!

Post by 00j87 »

Hey, does anyone know the name or what manufacture site has this doll??? Links?http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/top-sex-d ... rp|5564103

Toybox
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Need quick help to ID doll!

Post by Toybox »

Tip: If you really wanna find out who makes what random doll, save yourself the hassle by attaching a picture to your post instead of a link from a site that may or may not be on our banned list. In order to do so though, you'll have to finish unlocking your account by making more posts.
I went indie once, I got a cool hat and a whip..I kinda liked it...but I had these giant boulders chasing me everywhere a lot, and so I had to give that shit up.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

00j87 wrote:Hey, does anyone know the name or what manufacture site has this doll???
I was in a "detective" mood and if I followed the trail correctly the doll you're searching for is an Orient Industry Ange with Saori head...like the one in the pic below.
saori_25_l.jpg
Good luck...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the forum, 00j87.

That OI may be the doll in some of the pictures, but that is absolutely not the doll for sale.
The last picture actually reveals what you are likely to get: a vinyl inflatable doll, with hard plastic hands and feet.
DHgate_scam01.jpg
DHgate_scam01.jpg (45.81 KiB) Viewed 2225 times
The only silicone is apparently in the nipples and sex insert (it is likely not silicone either, probably TPE - deceit after deceit).

The pictures are extremely misleading for what is offered for Sale.
If this is what you want, you'd do yourself a favor by purchasing from one of our trusted vendors, who offer the same inflat-a-babes; 1AM comes to mind: https://iamdollusa.com/product/paula/

I'm moving this thread to the scam section due to the stolen pics.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Hardlust69

Post by Hardlust69 »

Thanks for the heads up on the 1AM site, I think Buffy may be next next doll

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah I know that the site/link that I put was selling it was a scam, like come on that price for that doll is too good to be true! lol! But like I said I just wanted to know where the doll is from, like what website store actually sells it. I wish I knew exactly where those photos are from as I would like to purchase one exactly how she is in the pictures! Looks stunning in the pictures.

Glad I was able to help the community by letting you all aware of the stolen pictures too as that was going to be my second thing to do on this forum.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

00j87 wrote:like I said I just wanted to know where the doll is from, like what website store actually sells it.
I believe Rick_Deckard was correct; she appears to be an Orient Industries doll. The website is here: https://www.orient-doll.com/en/shop/top/
For info, our forum section is here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=102

I hope to own a Peace series doll at some point. Happy hunting :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Netwit wrote:
00j87 wrote:like I said I just wanted to know where the doll is from, like what website store actually sells it.
I believe Rick_Deckard was correct; she appears to be an Orient Industries doll. The website is here: https://www.orient-doll.com/en/shop/top/
For info, our forum section is here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=102

I hope to own a Peace series doll at some point. Happy hunting :thumbs_up:
If my lame google skill is to be trusted, the currency conversion from a random Orient Industries doll came out to be $15,000 USD?

That can't be right...
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Toybox
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Toybox »

DarkOne wrote:
If my lame google skill is to be trusted, the currency conversion from a random Orient Industries doll came out to be $15,000 USD?

That can't be right...
Nope. 750,600 Japanese yen is 6262.08 USD. Of course, I'm sure there will be additional shipping and import/customs fees.
I went indie once, I got a cool hat and a whip..I kinda liked it...but I had these giant boulders chasing me everywhere a lot, and so I had to give that shit up.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Toybox wrote:
DarkOne wrote:

That can't be right...
Nope. 750,600 Japanese yen is 6262.08 USD. Of course, I'm sure there will be additional shipping and import/customs fees.
An OI Ange doll with full option (movable eyes and fingers) will go for around $6500 + shipping and tax/import.

Here in Italy(EU), for example, it will translate to a total of around €8700.
That's why i need to win the lottery before i can buy one :lol:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

00j87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 00j87 »

My god the price for a version of her is high! Like it cost $500 extra to have articulated fingers?! Plus whats the difference or what is "Large Bust Separate body" option? If any of you know? But WOW! that price! God I wish my doll I had didn't like break or bust, but it was way old though... good times... But this one I have my eye on is just gorgeous, in my opinion at least

INFORMATIONS