www.funwestdoll.com

Fix pinhole leak on Poupee - Advice Needed

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Aerial

Re: Fix pinhole leak on Poupee - Advice Needed

Post by Aerial »

Bicycle innertube cement will undoubtedly technically function very well, but the solvent (benzene, toluol etc.) is seriously toxic, brain destroying and may stink like gasoline for years and cause migraine.

I remember that once I patched my bicycle's innertube with such glue, which made my sweatshirt stink for half a year despite I washed it several times (I think I discarded it due to migraine). This was the last time I ever patched a tube this way - for my bike I now solely buy new tubes. For latex I would recommend Copydex non-toxic rubber cement. (Treat both surfaces with isopropanol, apply the glue and wait until it turns transparent before you press it together.)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Fix pinhole leak on Poupee - Advice Needed

Post by samara78 »

The thing I have decided to do when my French madam comes.. I have baught latex swim caps Flesh tone, and some elmers rubber cement.

If you use inner tube repair kit. It's good to use outside scrape the Latex gently apply the glue, and set it on fire with a lighter for only a few seconds. It will not leave a smell afterwards, don't think I will do this last method though.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS