betterlovedoll.com

Two Rubies in pink for the summer time!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Two Rubies in pink for the summer time!

Post by KarmaMusic »

captain piett wrote:Congratulations. Very nice pictures and very nice dolls.
Thank you very much they are very sweet dolls!

dodgeman wrote:Nice gathering of the girls out in the yard Karma! :D I would love to do some shoots of some of my girls out in the back yard but there is NO fence at all and to one side of me, I have a REAL NOOOOOSY neighbor woman here about 76 years old and she would tell the whole town about what she saw you know! She is the type that would call everyone she knows on the phone and tell them to come here quick and see what my neighbor is up to! :( I live out in the country and have some privacy but, there are 2 wells that supply the mobile home park next to me on my property and the maintenance guys are back of my house checking on the well pumps 2-3 times a day too! Crap! :whistle: I could do some sunbathing shoots and some like you have here and that would be cool! :D I may have to do some strategic planning and just go for it one day you know and say to hell with it! :mrgreen:

Your girls dooo look great outside my friend! :mrgreen:
Well sometimes location and timing make a difference, I did this in the evening when it was hot and wasn't much traffic around. and even if somebody did ask or look I'd tell them they are my photo models!!
Love you photos and dolls a bunch too.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

INFORMATIONS