betterlovedoll.com

Sitting Pretty . . .

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

yeronda

Sitting Pretty . . .

Post by yeronda »

Not trying to start any arguments here, so stick to picture posts and singing the praises of the lovely talent that (I hope :P ) will soon be on display! Yes, some dolls may pose better than others sitting, legs crossed or closed, whatever, but I'm sure a wide variety look great while sitting pretty! I'm still learning how to pose her (and still in the scared to push to far phase!), but Nataliya agreed to pose for a few shots to start things off.

All "as shot" with a Leica R9/DMR with Vario-Elmar-R 35-70mm. Natailya was born at Abyss Studios as an RD2C "Natalie".

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sitting Pretty . . .

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Agreed, all dolls pose, some may be better than others... Well let's say some photographers know HOW to pose their "doll" better to obtain a great shot demonstrating a particular beauty in front of them.

It is incredible the photos posted here on TDF. Regardless of the manufacturer or even the size of the doll,members have such wonderful photos capturing beauty of their subject. A "TIP OF THE HAT" to all those who have posted such wondrous captures. KEEP up the awesome work, fellow members!

Yeronda, she is indeed SITTING PRETTY! Awesome shots.

yeronda

Post by yeronda »

SiliconeWorld wrote:It is incredible the photos posted here on TDF. Regardless of the manufacturer or even the size of the doll,members have such wonderful photos capturing beauty of their subject. A "TIP OF THE HAT" to all those who have posted such wondrous captures. KEEP up the awesome work, fellow members!
That is dead on - especially on size. I'm amazed at how good some of the shots with the "little sisters" look! Samurai's Grand Canyon set are a great example: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64&t=61272

ganeshsriusa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ganeshsriusa »

Very pretty and great capture. Thanks for sharing

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Dolls can definitely sit pretty, and as you said, some better than others, but all of them can achieve a very nice look.

Here are some of Kayla's sitting pretty pics:

What I found out is, that without the insert, the legs can close just a little bit more, and they can do even nicer poses.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

cider

Post by cider »

Great shots and poses!
AlexKnight wrote:Dolls can definitely sit pretty, and as you said, some better than others, but all of them can achieve a very nice look.

Here are some of Kayla's sitting pretty pics:

What I found out is, that without the insert, the legs can close just a little bit more, and they can do even nicer poses.
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

yeronda

Post by yeronda »

AlexKnight wrote:Dolls can definitely sit pretty, and as you said, some better than others, but all of them can achieve a very nice look.

Great shots, Alex! Kayla looks fantastic and she is posed wonderfully. Interesting about the insert; Nataliya has a permanent insert so that's not an option.

My shots above were after Nataliya had only been here a week. I have to admit I'm still working out a lot of aspects of posing her. I don't get to spend as much time with her as I'd like :( But here's a more recent shot.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

She looks very beautiful in that blue dress!! Great looking picture.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS