www.wmdolls.com

One Month With a TPE Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One Month With a TPE Doll

Post by manobon »

Greyling wrote:
Presley13 wrote:The alcohol really helps with the insertion of the female condom, it slides in without any force at all. Try inserting one without the alcohol and you will see what I mean!
You can also use hand sanitizer, as it evaporates. guess the alcohol is cheaper though.

Good to know! (regarding both methods)

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

That's a pretty nice looking doll you've got. I'm surprised at how much better the face looks with brighter eyes and a different wig than the stock image. I would have never chosen that head, but your version is smoking hot

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

1hooseeksluv wrote:I do have to say that I hear a lot about the quality of the TPE & WM Dolls...
That they do not measure up to the quality of silicone dolls...
But if you look at the used and fairly new silicone dolls such as Real Doll and Boy Toy Dolls that their fingers are broken off / wires coming out all over the place and their vaginas all torn apart looking like a digging expedition searching for gold or lost treasure...
makes me feel that those high end dolls are not worth the price they are asking...
In all fairness, those people did not take care of their dolls. The same things would have happened to TPE dolls or other brands. My RD2 is nearly 8 months old, has been heavily used, never had a finger poke, and is like new. I would like to get a 2nd doll (maybe TPE) to take some of the heat off of her, and to compare. I find reviews like Campion's here, to be useful tools for deciding my next purchase.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I know this! I owned a silicone doll and trust me TPE is the most realistic to feel and touch. You can detail there bodies in many ways with blush or lip gloss. My 1st TPE was a 135 cm used. My 2# was a WM 163 all I can say is she is good in every way. My 3 rd is a 156 cm My 4# is another 156 cm. I would highly recommended WM dolls. I was a newbie a couple years ago and all I can tell you is you better be sure of what you want. Just my opinion of course. If your looking for a doll for higher percentage rate to just pose well then spend $7000. There is a market for that. If you want a doll to play with in the sack then my preference is TPE all the way. TPE also looks amazingly real!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

On the UK forum there is a member with a YL148 called Tamsin. She's had her three month review with thumbs up.

I think these dolls have been improved since the lady I was unkind to, and provided you don't exercise the up-down function of the wrists, or certainly not approaching 90 degrees, with the improvements made already they can be very good, and certainly great in bed.

Best wishes

Harem

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

campion wrote:
deadpringle wrote:I've since started sitting her in a chair in the closet which is covered by a very thick, and soft blanket. So much easier to deal with. The best part, I can fit three such chairs in said closet.

I look forward to the days when I come home from work, and am faced with, "I wonder which beauty I'm going to have sex with today..." :twisted:
Yep, there's a collector element to love doll culture that's perilous to a man's bank account (and storage space). I wonder how many are genuinely satisfied with one doll? I do know that my next place is going to have to have room enough to accommodate a future harem, wallet permitting. :lol:
The same number of men who are genuinely satisfied with one women.

The difference being is the dolls don't mind sharing.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

anataus

Post by anataus »

Xephyr wrote:Yet another post showing that TPE dolls are very delicate compared to silicone. But there's some people who swear up and down TPE isn't so. I wonder if you can get at least 5-10 years out of her. Someone posted a value -per-use, actual numbers so you can see what you're getting out of a TPE vs a silicone doll.
WM dolls are less than half the price of RD dolls
If so, no doubt , in my opinion, go for TPE
The problem is an other, however
It seems that silicone dolls can be repaired while TPE can not
If so, that's a serious issue

anataus

Post by anataus »

staycool64 wrote: trust me TPE is the most realistic to feel and touch.
Sorry if I insist again on this point , actually I have already got an exhaustive answer from an other member bur for me this is a key point

I am not interested in photography , not even in sex, up to a certain extent , my only interest is cuddling

If so, flexibility is extremely important to me
Can you confirm that , after a period of time and some exercises , WM limbs and torso losen up ?
I am scared of having to deal with a semi-rigid body with jerky movements and annoying crick...crack noises
Thanks a lot for your feedback

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

anataus wrote: I am not interested in photography , not even in sex, up to a certain extent , my only interest is cuddling

If so, flexibility is extremely important to me
Can you confirm that , after a period of time and some exercises , WM limbs and torso losen up ?
I am scared of having to deal with a semi-rigid body with jerky movements and annoying crick...crack noises
Whilst the WM neck creaks, most certainly the joints do loosen up so that she's a joy to move in bed.

Other manufacturers do offer loose joints which do likewise but the WM TPE is very cuddly.

Best wishes

Harem

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

I have had my TPE for 2 months now and she is like new. No finger pokes, no tears, joints loosening up slowly, which is better since if they loosen up too quickly you end up with a wet noodle in your arms. She never had a strong smell, but there is a very slight smell still. I was out the other day I smelled something that reminded me of her smell, and it gave me a hard on LOL. These dolls are really very robust, at least WM dolls. I am careful with her, as it should be, but she has been manhandled a bit without incident, and even though she looks innocent, she is handful and I have needed to spank her ;) She has a very nice ass. Just pay attention to the wrist/fingers as Harem said and there should not be a problem. In cleaning I open her up pretty good (built-in) to make sure everything is clean and dry before powdering and sending her to her "apartment", and have never seen any kind of tearing (this helps with inspection too).

Delicate: They are really not delicate, not for handling anyway, but I do use care nonetheless. They are delicate in feel. TPE feels really nice, some say life-like. I am not sure I would go that far, but it is pretty close. I powdered her before and after every playtime for the first couple of weeks, then occasionally a light dusting before she is put away. Sometimes no powdering but a good inspection. No tackiness at all.

Campion-- what skin color is she? I am in the process of ordering the 158 but am undecided on the color. Hiroko is a tan color, so I am trying to get a better idea how the "natural" tone looks.

Ning

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

NingyouLover wrote: and I have needed to spank her ;) She has a very nice ass. Just pay attention to the wrist/fingers as Harem said and there should not be a problem.
Good to hear.

The sound of spanking a TPE doll . . . is so realistic it's addictive - so don't get into the habit of spanking in case you spank the wife one day. She might not appreciate it.
:haha4:

As long as one doesn't become too enthusiastic about posing these dolls they are good sex toys.

Best wishes

Harem

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

LOL -- Harem, your right. If I spanked the wife like that, during sex, it would be the last time I ever did that. I would never hear the end of it. Then again she would probably say "what do you think I am, one of your dolls?" haha.

Again Harem you are right about them being good in bed. The more you learn about them, the funner it gets. When posing just have to be patient and never force anything. I hope you don't mind, but I refer members to Pippa's and Cloe's movement tutorials all the time. Those really helped me enormously for Hiroko's arrival. That is probably why I have never had a problem with her.

Cheers,

Ning

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

:-) ;-) In fact these dolls like to be spanked - the sound indicates good doll-health.

In fact it was this that told me that a TPE doll I had wasn't as well as she looked.

Best wishes

Harem

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Although I am getting worried, she has started hinting around that she is going to borrow one of Vani's whips. Ouch!

finalfantasy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: i tried jumping over the gates of heaven and i got struck by lightning

Post by finalfantasy »

Thanks for the reviews campion! You've inspired me to get one :) Anika looks great!

INFORMATIONS