www.ordoll.com

Sasha and Torque

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
anataus

Sasha and Torque

Post by anataus »

Hello
You have the wonderful Sasha seated on a chair
You grab her shoulders with both hands, trying to rotate Sasha's torso about a vertical axis
Questions
Must you apply a strong or weak torque ?
Do you get a smooth or a jerky rotation ?

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Sasha and Torque

Post by dollguy13 »

anataus wrote:Hello
You have the wonderful Sasha seated on a chair
You grab her shoulders with both hands, trying to rotate Sasha's torso about a vertical axis
Questions
Must you apply a strong or weak torque ?
Do you get a smooth or a jerky rotation ?
The dolls turning and bending joint's are tight at first but loosen in time. Excessive force is not recommended. All range of motions are smooth imo

anataus

Post by anataus »

Thanks
Can you ask the manufacturer to supply a doll with lose joints ?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

anataus wrote:Thanks
The doll with lose joints will be no problem for us. But the joint will be a little more lose during the usage Which make the doll hard to pose the positions such as sitting, bending.

We can adjust the joint a little bit lose for easy to move body in different position.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

anataus

Post by anataus »

ORdoll wrote:
The doll with lose joints will be no problem for us. But the joint will be a little more lose during the usage Which make the doll hard to pose the positions such as sitting, bending.

We can adjust the joint a little bit lose for easy to move body in different position.
Thanks
I am not definitly interested in photography and ,up to a certain extent, not even in sex, so I dont care if she can not hold the postures
Just cuddling for me :D
My ideal doll should be therefore really flexible, a sort of floppy doll, I mean
Her skeleton should just prevent extremely unrealistic postures
As I said in my first post, I want to twist and bend her torso without much effort
Is it possible to get it. just losing her joints ?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

anataus wrote:
ORdoll wrote:

Thanks
I am not definitly interested in photography and ,up to a certain extent, not even in sex, so I dont care if she can not hold the postures
Just cuddling for me :D
My ideal doll should be therefore really flexible, a sort of floppy doll, I mean
Her skeleton should just prevent extremely unrealistic postures
As I said in my first post, I want to twist and bend her torso without much effort
Is it possible to get it. just losing her joints ?
Yes, we can get joint a little losing, during the usage, you will get more losing. I hope this will meet your requirement. We can't make joint very lose, otherwise the the joint will disconnect.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS