www.ordoll.com

Rosy pics thread

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Rosy pics thread

Post by Slew »

Dolphan wrote:Rosy has now settled into her new home and despite ending up with a complete amateur, she seems quite happy!
Congratulations to the both of you! Dolphan, you've got a great gal, there.. and Rosy will be very happy with someone who will want her and look after her. I wish you many years of happiness together.

:glou:

Dolphan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolphan »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Dolphan wrote:Rosy has now settled into her new home and despite ending up with a complete amateur, she seems quite happy!
Congratulations to the both of you! Dolphan, you've got a great gal, there.. and Rosy will be very happy with someone who will want her and look after her. I wish you many years of happiness together.

:glou:

Thank you (Harem too)
Harem, thanks for the warning, everything looks fine but I'll maybe stick to just using the shower in the bath in future, to be on the safe side.
Rosy's hiding at the moment, as my daughters are with me for the weekend! :D

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Dolphan,

congratulations to your new housemate. She is beautiful and is gorgeous lying like that on your bed.
Enjoy your time with her.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dolphan, your pic is great, it shows Rosy in all her beauty. She looks very happy, being spoiled and pampered by you. :thumbs_up:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dolphan wrote: Harem, thanks for the warning, everything looks fine but I'll maybe stick to just using the shower in the bath in future, to be on the safe side.
Rosy's hiding at the moment, as my daughters are with me for the weekend! :D
Please do the check. If there's no pipe there, she's fine. Bath is better than shower because she doesn't like standing on her feet and her feet are easily broken by standing.

She's a lazy girl who doesn't like getting out of bed in all respects other than nymphomania . . . Best to be pampered that way and not fight against her instincts.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

Anyways...
haremlover wrote:
Dolphan wrote: Harem, thanks for the warning, everything looks fine but I'll maybe stick to just using the shower in the bath in future, to be on the safe side. ...
Please do the check. If there's no pipe there, she's fine. Bath is better than shower because she doesn't like standing on her feet and her feet are easily broken by standing.

She's a lazy girl who doesn't like getting out of bed in all respects other than nymphomania . . . Best to be pampered that way and not fight against her instincts.

Mr. Harem, I haven't been out of bed for about a week, and I'm wearing pajamas or a bathrobe and slippers all the time... as well as these damn mittens.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ivy wrote: Mr. Harem, I haven't been out of bed for about a week, and I'm wearing pajamas or a bathrobe and slippers all the time... as well as these damn mittens.
Great news. Just be careful of the chocolate as it could cause you to put on a little weight . . .

;-)

By the way, there's even a way to avoid having to get out of bed for other things. Cleaning can be done with those small 1 inch paint rollers, one dry to absorb, one wet with hydrogen peroxide to keep nasty things under control, and another dry to dry inside.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

haremlover wrote:I missed this extraordinary series of pics first time around. The first ones are particularly outstanding. She looks in one like Esther Rantzen
and in another like someone else, extraordinarily lifelike. Congratulations on them.

It will be sad to see the fruits of your photographic talent not continued.

Best wishes

Harem
I saved this picture as my best picture.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

Nice to see she is settling in well :) Cool pics too!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I just came across this thread, somehow missed it 8O :oops:

What can I say, so many great pictures of Rosy 8) :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

cestlavie

Post by cestlavie »

My lovely Rose // slim body // B-cup // Ombre hair

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Cestlavie, wow, she looks stunning. Great pics showcasing her beauty! Please submit Rose to the Matrix. :wink: And enjoy your honeymoon. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS