Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Yeehaw! I got my Boy Toy! Meet Elyse!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Yeehaw! I got my Boy Toy! Meet Elyse!

Post by karpos »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Elyse, you already had me, but going redheaded assures you my eternal adoration. :D
Chris
I think I have to agree with you there Chris. She is beautiful no matter what her hair color is but I think red suits her personality better. :wink:
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Elyse the Cowgirl wrote:Moon Riding!!!! LMAO!!!!! Yeah, that's a sport alright for us Boy Toys. :wink:

Rules of the game:

A) Ride your master by being on top
B) If your master enjoyed the experience, you win!
C) If you crush your master's balls or bend his *ahem* you know what... you lose. :oops:

So far game 1 was a win. But game 2 the next day was a loss. :( I think his arms were a little too tired from all the fun we both had on our first day after getting me out of that stuffy box.
Oh my Elyse,

I think I might have peed myself when reading that. I think I am up to about 5-1 in that sport. 8) The one loss was quite painful when it happened but is really funny to both of us when we look back. :lol: I do have to admit I like the game as I like being the one in control. :twisted:

I gotta agree with my sweetie though, you look amazing as a redhead. I might have to take a break after this to examine your pics a little more closely with some me time. :thumbs_up: :angel:

I wish my sweetie would get me a red wig and some green contacts. :D I think he is still a bit enamored with my blond hair and blue eyes at the moment though. :whistle:

Take care sweetie,
Hugs and Kisses,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Elyse the Cowgirl wrote:Y'all so kind for the warm welcome! Since y'all so nice to me, I'm gonna give you all a lil present. :mrgreen:

A good'ol hot and sexy striptease! Queue in the music!

Bum bada bum bum. Bum bada da da bum bum. Bada bada da da. Bum bum bada bum bum.
elysestriptease01.jpg
P.S. I decided to go red. Not to mention this wig is shorter and doesn't get in the way as much as my long black hair I originally had.

Oh Elyse Babes- I must know which wig that is... TJ is buying me one.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Elyse the Cowgirl
Doll
Doll

Post by Elyse the Cowgirl »

Hmm... I'm having a hard time finding another exact color and style wig like the one I have right now. Poor Mary-Jane isn't a red head anymore. Oh well, too bad for her, it's my wig now! MINE! :D

I guess if you want the same one, you could buy a Lisa Teddy Babe and rob her of the wig like I did. :lol:
( ๏ Y ๏ ) Elyse ( ๏ Y ๏ )
YEE HAW!!!!

Elyse the Cowgirl
Doll
Doll

Post by Elyse the Cowgirl »

Vanima wrote: I think I might have peed myself when reading that. I think I am up to about 5-1 in that sport. 8) The one loss was quite painful when it happened but is really funny to both of us when we look back. :lol: I do have to admit I like the game as I like being the one in control. :twisted:
Hehe same here. He smiled after he cried: "OWWW! You're heavy!". Then I smacked him for calling me fat. :mrgreen: Then he smiled even more for the smack and we discovered a new game to play.

But I think our men are getting better a Moon Riding. They're a little more careful and execute their positioning more carefully after losing once.
( ๏ Y ๏ ) Elyse ( ๏ Y ๏ )
YEE HAW!!!!

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

LaDollyVita wrote:Elyse hasn't even been home for a single day and an "army" of dolls are trying to recruit her into Lesbian Spank Inferno. At least let her enjoy the honeymoon with Moon Guardian first? 8O
Ha they better be carefull all that HEAT may cause a MELTDOWN ! ! !
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

INFORMATIONS