exdollofficial.com

Has anyone else had trouble contacting John from DS?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Has anyone else had trouble contacting John from DS?

Post by Brian545 »

Hey everyone,

I placed and order for a 145 body and four heads on 3/21. This past Saturday, when I saw that they changed eye manufacturers I emailed John (who was very fast responding in the past) to check if I had to choose different eyes for my heads or if my order included the old eyes. Since then, in a panic since I sent $1300 already, I have tried to contact him Sun, Mon, and today and still no response! 8O Does anyone have a suggestion of what I can do to remedy this problem?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Has anyone else had trouble contacting John from DS?

Post by mexdl »

Hi Brian545, don't panic, DS-Dollsweet is a well know profesional manufacturer and they are serious about it. ( I have been in contact and made business with ds since 2012, so far a top of the line costumer support and friendly treatment ) They make quality great dolls in a record time, so you will not have to wait more days or months like other manufacturers.

John or Steven are great guys to deal with, I am sure they will contact to you soon.

congratulations, you choose a great body!

did you email him to sales@dsdoll.com ?

regards

mexdl

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Hey Brian, I agree with everything mexdl said.

I myself am a recent customer of DS, and they were very professional and responsive. My main point of contact was John as well. Perhaps they are over loaded right now?

If anything, DS has a messaging system on their site, and you can always ask if they received your email (in case there was a delivery problem). If not, I am sure John will get back to you as soon as he can.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Firstly WELCOME to the forum!

And expecting a lady with a choice of four heads is very very exciting. Congratulations!

John works with Steven and both are top rate at answering queries.

I'm making two guesses, neither of which is cause for concern as DS value their reputation and are a solid organisation more in the spirit of a Japanese company.

The first guess is that their development of new soft silicone which an experienced friend tells me knocks the socks off TPE has led to an overwhelming orderbook and this will have caused slower production as they don't compromise on quality.

The second guess is that their announcement with regard to changes in eyes has not been entirely popular and the post http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87#p748187 suggests a holdup looking for a replacement source of supply. In view of the uncertainty they themselves are expressing with regard to eyes they are probably procrastinating a little awaiting a positive direction - and in that knowledge, possibly being a little patient might pay dividends. They are conscientious and on that basis you don't have to worry.

With a no compromise approach to quality, they experience of so many of us on the forum is that DS achieve excellence and that you can rely on good things in due course.

Waiting for dolls - some wait months, many months but not from DS, others weeks, and even when it gets down to days, it's nerve fraying . . . so many of us have done it, we know what you're going through.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi Newbie

Sorry for that, we just got your email, I don't know why but there maybe some system error on the email box.
it delay your email for few days, I renew and repair the email box.

we already send you reply. your doll's eyes color is still the color with your order, no problem.

thank you and
Best regards
John

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum, you guys are awesome! In the last few months I have been browsing around here I have been truly impressed with the level of camaraderie of everyone here, it is very refreshing to see. I really appreciate all of your calming words of expertise and your warm welcomes to this nervous wreck!

I guess you guys see that your advice paid off, John contacting me through the forum with great news! Now I can go back to attempting to regrow my finger nails that I have chewed to my wrists. Thanks again to all.

Sincerely,

Brian545

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

Hello and welcome.
I'm still new here and I have to say, you immediately feel at home here.

Nice to see that you are also waiting on a DS145. I think we have made a good choice.

Best Regards
Clint

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

Hello Clint,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes you are correct... I also think we made a wise choice with the 145. Best of luck with your new girl!

Sincerely,

Brian 545

INFORMATIONS