www.ordoll.com

ORDOLL FACES

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

ORDOLL FACES

Post by timetraveler1 »

Now that ordoll is quickly approaching what i call the perfect all body options (of various bodies ) i hope they start now on more optional faces . their are some what i consider pretty model faces that heads could be modeled after .
Here are some pictures i think would make a pretty face :of course their are other faces to but these two have pretty faces .
And make the heads interchangeable with other full size bodies 5 foot and taller bodies . or can be used also on smaller dolls as long as they aren't to small as to make the head look to big for a very small body.
I am not trying to keep you guys going on different projects , but am only trying to help with suggestions . As i mentioned on the other bigger breast area on this forum i believe with this bigger breast doll that your company has come about as far as it can go with choices for body types , unless smaller breast .
I think in my opinion for what it's worth , the only thing that might be left (other then any skin durability formula's and anti stain skin formula , these are two things that need to be worked on always !) and that would be more face options for customers . preferably with oral option with a closed mouth look . I am eager to see the closing eyes . as i said if done with as much realism as possible and done right it will sure enhance the dolls 100 percent!
As i said before keep up the great work that your company has been doing , i really like what your company has done and accomplished ! :D :glou:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.48 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
Sofia-Vergara-ELLE-Women-In-Television-Event-Red-Carpet-sofia-vergara-18885803-358-500.jpg
Sofia-Vergara-ELLE-Women-In-Television-Event-Red-Carpet-sofia-vergara-18885803-358-500.jpg (49.31 KiB) Viewed 2279 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: ORDOLL FACES

Post by ORdoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:Now that ordoll is quickly approaching what i call the perfect all body options (of various bodies ) i hope they start now on more optional faces . their are some what i consider pretty model faces that heads could be modeled after .
Here are some pictures i think would make a pretty face :of course their are other faces to but these two have pretty faces .
And make the heads interchangeable with other full size bodies 5 foot and taller bodies . or can be used also on smaller dolls as long as they aren't to small as to make the head look to big for a very small body.
I am not trying to keep you guys going on different projects , but am only trying to help with suggestions . As i mentioned on the other bigger breast area on this forum i believe with this bigger breast doll that your company has come about as far as it can go with choices for body types , unless smaller breast .
I think in my opinion for what it's worth , the only thing that might be left (other then any skin durability formula's and anti stain skin formula , these are two things that need to be worked on always !) and that would be more face options for customers . preferably with oral option with a closed mouth look . I am eager to see the closing eyes . as i said if done with as much realism as possible and done right it will sure enhance the dolls 100 percent!
As i said before keep up the great work that your company has been doing , i really like what your company has done and accomplished ! :D :glou:
You are thinking what we are thinking now. We need more new heads for sure. But there are so many beauties out there and we just can't make decision. :D
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: ORDOLL FACES

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am also glad you are thinking the same things about the faces , and yes i agree with you that their are many pretty ones to choose from . although what i am going to say is a jump in the other direction on the anatomy something else that i feel needs to be worked on is creating more vagina types sleeves that install that have different types of vagina shapes and even colors , why , because just as in having a choice of heads and wigs , this can totally change the looks and add more personalization and customization to any customers or future customers wants and orders from a doll company . Their needs to be some vagaina sleeves with different size labias ( the lips as some call them on the vagina ).
here's the explanation :
Labia Minora

The labia minora are the inner lips of the vulva, thin stretches of tissue within the labia majora that fold and protect the vagina, urethra, and clitoris. The appearance of labia minora can vary widely, from tiny lips that hide between the labia majora to large lips that protrude. The most common metaphor for the labia minora is that of a flower. Both the inner and outer labia are quite sensitive to touch and pressure.
i am sending you a pm in a bit on this .

INFORMATIONS