www.ordoll.com

Questions about Sara 156cm

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
jackbeenimble

Questions about Sara 156cm

Post by jackbeenimble »

After reading about Sara and seeing all the lovely photos on the forum, I had to bring her overseas. Order placed this week expeditiously with Ordoll.com (thanks Ordoll!) and the anticipation, of course, is killing me, especially as this is my first. Specs: brunette, white skin, green eyes, clear nails, red toenails, E cup, new design (!).

Question for those in the know: what sizes do you dress her in, specifically:
bra?
shoes?

Looking forward to sharing an unboxing and photos when she arrives...

:plaidskirt:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Questions about Sara 156cm

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congrats jack! Great choice, and best wishes! I'm sure others will answer your question from experience, I just wanted to extend a welcoming hand and with the other give you a :thumbs_up: !

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, jackbeenimble. Welcome to the forum, and the waiting. I'm also an OR orderer. :? I submitted funds a couple weeks ago, and just got a tracking number last night. I've come across this information regarding her foot measurements: 8.5 inches long, and 3.25 inches wide(those figures are rounded up). As for shoe sizes, Alex says in the other thread she wears a 34, which I assume is in China shoe sizes. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 12#p743612

Alex informs on another thread, that the E-cup model has an under-bust of 28-30 inches, and a D cup is ideal, although he says she wears 30-32 C, D, and E without any problems. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 02#p701902

Hang around with us a bit, okay?

:glou:

Slew

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

@LaDollyVita - Thank you!

@Seattle Slew - Thanks! That's critical info, appreciate it!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

jackbeenimble wrote:After reading about Sara and seeing all the lovely photos on the forum, I had to bring her overseas. Order placed this week expeditiously with Ordoll.com (thanks Ordoll!) and the anticipation, of course, is killing me, especially as this is my first. Specs: brunette, white skin, green eyes, clear nails, red toenails, E cup, new design (!).

Question for those in the know: what sizes do you dress her in, specifically:
bra?
shoes?

Looking forward to sharing an unboxing and photos when she arrives...

:plaidskirt:
32C and 32 B are both fit on her. size 34 Shoes is good on her.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

ORdoll wrote:size 34 Shoes is good on her.
Jack and Slew - That is continental sizing, which is used throughout Europe. You will find shoe size conversion charts online for continental to US.

8.5" in length equates to US women's size 5, which is typically the smallest women's size carried by any retailer *if* they carry it at all, and it also matches girl's shoe size 3, which retailers almost always carry! My 156cm WM doll has the same size feet as your OR dolls and she wears these sizes well!

:glou:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Thanks OR, and LDV! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS