www.ordoll.com

One more OR question please

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Tufgngbob

One more OR question please

Post by Tufgngbob »

I am considering making a purchase in the next week or two. If anyone here is from the US can you please comment on your experience purchasing from this vendor. To your knowledge can they be trusted to deliver to the US? I have communicated with Joyce and her responses were both timely and informative. That would lead me to believe they are likely legit and trustworthy but I would like to hear about any experiences from US customers.

THANK YOU

MOB

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One more OR question please

Post by oneatatime »

Hi Just look at the reviews posted in each section. Most reviewers publish their experience with ordering. OR Doll seems to do an excellent job

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

carlrob3 wrote:I am considering making a purchase in the next week or two. If anyone here is from the US can you please comment on your experience purchasing from this vendor. To your knowledge can they be trusted to deliver to the US? I have communicated with Joyce and her responses were both timely and informative. That would lead me to believe they are likely legit and trustworthy but I would like to hear about any experiences from US customers.

THANK YOU

MOB
We are manufacturer. Please visit our website at: ordoll.com.

If you have any questions or concern, I will more than happy to answers all.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, carlrob3. You've got to be willing to look through a couple threads. It only takes a few minutes, and if you're ready to buy a doll, surely you can afford a few minutes to do some research. Also, as you should be aware since you've been a member for 3 years, TDF doesn't just allow random people to obtain MFR accounts, and the companies on the forum are verified, and trustworthy, and have been properly vetted.

Good luck with your decision.

Slew

INFORMATIONS