www.beautiful-dolls.com

Flandre's alternate breasts

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Shadow X

Re: Flandre's alternate breasts

Post by Shadow X »

In the end, I went for the old fashioned way and decided to just use the Quty Tits and sown it in place as carefully as I could. So after the "surgery", this is the end result:
46.jpg
46.jpg (856.21 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Overall, I don't think it ended up bad at all. As I was already fearing, the breasts were a tad bit bigger than I wanted them to be. But damn, do they feel good. The softness that the Quty Tits provided were just the thing that was needed to make me not regret my choice. I did have the Chippai Chan, which are smaller. But I still went for the Quty Tits instead, beause:

1: The Quty Tits are much softer. The Chippai Chan were too hard imo.
2: I don't like the difference in size that the Chippai Chain is giving me. One breats is much smaller than the other one and it just wouldn't look right on her

By the way: After checking what size bra she needs, it turns out she needs one of size 60A (European). An A cup! Can you believe it? :lol:
47.jpg
47.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 929 times
48.jpg
48.jpg (937.52 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Looking closely, you can see the wires pretty well. That might be a turnoff for some, but in truth any anime doll with breasts will have something like that (Though there it might be less messy). I could've done better inbetween the breasts as the surface is not smooth in there, but I don't want to try it again and damage the skin as a result. Besides, I want to give her a 160cm model anyway when I can afford one. I will be using that one to try to get the breast size that I wanted her to have. Ideally, her breasts should be somewhere in the middle of this size and flat. But for now, this is nice :). My only fear is that the Quty Tits will start oil-leaking and stain the skin. I'm keeping a close eye on it every day, but so far there has been no sign of oil leaking or staining the skin.
Hey! No peeking under my panties! >_<
Hey! No peeking under my panties! >_<
49.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 929 times
All in all, I wasn't disappointed with the results :). Flandre seems to be happy about it and we're both hoping there won't be any visible oil bleeding coming out. But she really should be using a bra now..... The only problem is I have a hard time finding bras with the size 60A. :|

PartonD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Flandre's alternate breasts

Post by PartonD »

This is great. Love to see these projects. New member here. I'm currently weighting my options for 1st doll purchase, part of which is estimating my chances of modding a 160cm anime fabric doll by adding silicone breast forms.

The difference is that I think I want to touch the silicone, so I'd be mostly opening fabric, cutting holes/section, figuring out how to attach silicone breasts/plate and then stitching back up. Jiggliness is important to me, so far

I'm down to:

a) Busty Ai-Chan
b) Ruby pillow (would mod the toy itself heavily before attempting insert)
c) Silicon breast forms

Would anyone have experience touching either a) or b) vs. c)? I'm looking at videos, etc. on breast forms but since they are not intended mainly as sex toys, per se, can't seem to find a 'sex toy driven' review.

INFORMATIONS