realsexdoll.com

greetings from Belgium

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Glascia

Re: greetings from Belgium

Post by Glascia »

Welcome aboard. At first I was quite surprise of the apparent number of dolls owners.. Now i'm used to it. I sometimes listen a movie with my Élianne on my knees and her head on my shoulder and the feeling is surprisingly good.. Ans she know hot to keep her mouth closed when I watch a movie.. Have fun with your babe !

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Welcome to the forum Guy6 :glou:
Congratulations to your TeddyBabe and that you've joined the fantastic world of life-size dolls. Sometimes it takes some time to familiarize with a new companion but when the moment has come who you heartily enjoy her presence near you she will become your all beloved partner. I'm happy to hear about your story as it reflects much situations from other members here and it's great that you share this experience as here's a great place to meet doll admirers and all kind of dolls.
For me, I'm really sorry that I didn't find this forum years ago and I started with my first doll on my 48th. That's late but there's time enough to regain what I've missed at the time of my loneliness.

Have fun here and enjoy this forum Guy6,

:D Guy

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

Welcome Guy

Kiss
Linda
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

INFORMATIONS