www.funwestdoll.com

newbie needs some advice re: dress, lingerie sizes for Sarah

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Inflatagirl_lover

newbie needs some advice re: dress, lingerie sizes for Sarah

Post by Inflatagirl_lover »

Hello all- have decided to make the plunge into the world of blowup latex partners. I've been lurking on these boards for a while now and have had wonderful relationships with a couple of beautiful vinyl airgirls- most notable Sophia Inked and Aria Giovanni. Now, I'm wanting/needing a new partner as both Aria and Sophia have gone to dollie heaven. I am planning on ordering (probably tomorrow) my Sarah, one of the French Poupee dolls. She is so beautiful judging by her photos, and I am sure we will fall very much in love, but I don't want her to arrive all the way from France with nothing to wear. Accordingly, could I please get some advice as to her sizes? I'm guessing she's about a 32C or D in the bust, but what about other sizes? Aria always looked best in a 4 or 6 dress- 2 or XS were always too small for her chest and made her uncomfortable. Lingerie sizes? I want Sarah to be happy with her clothing, and part of that means good fit.

Thanks in advance... hope Sarah is ready for her long flight!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: newbie needs some advice re: dress, lingerie sizes for S

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Inflatagirl_lover and welcome to the forum... :D

Unfortunately, I don't own any inflatables so I will not be able to help you in this arena but we have members who can... Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Inflatagirl_lover

Post by Inflatagirl_lover »

Thanks, dollarhyde! I'm getting really excited for Sarah's arrival and I want to start shopping for her. I've already got my eye on a cute little black dress!

arcsparx2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by arcsparx2 »

Greetings Inflatagirl_lover,

Congratulations on your purchase of Poupee Sarah. A wise choice, sir!

Anyhow, here is my two-pence-worth......

I am based in the UK, so all the sizes that I quote will be in UK sizes. You will need to convert these to your local size.

I recently flew out to Dallas where I would meet up with Sarah. Before I flew out, I raided the cheap clearance rail in a local UK clothes shop. So I had to make-do with a mixture of sizes.

When I arrived at my hotel, Poupee Sarah had already arrived. She was supplied with a bra (36C) and panties (medium).

Firstly, I tried her in a black nightdress that I had purchased from the clearance rail. This was a size 8/10. It was made of a stretchy material and fitted perfectly.

I next tried her in a white top and short black pleated skirt. The top was a size 10 and fitted perfectly. The best size I could get for the skirt was a UK size 14. This had a zip fastening and was very loose. If a size 10 had been available then that would have been perfect - but beggars can't be choosers!

Finally I tried her in two skater dresses. One was a UK size 14, the other a size 16. Both were made of a slightly stretchy material. Skater dresses are designed to be fairly tight around the waist with a skirt that slightly flares out. I was pleasantly surprised. Despite being way oversized they fitted reasonably well.

Overall I think you should be looking at a UK size 10 (I think this equates to a US size 6?). But I suggest you (initially) opt for clothes that are made from a slightly stretchy material to provide some leeway.

Cheers
arcsparx2

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Inflatagirl_lover wrote:Hello all- have decided to make the plunge into the world of blowup latex partners. I've been lurking on these boards for a while now and have had wonderful relationships with a couple of beautiful vinyl airgirls- most notable Sophia Inked and Aria Giovanni. Now, I'm wanting/needing a new partner as both Aria and Sophia have gone to dollie heaven. I am planning on ordering (probably tomorrow) my Sarah, one of the French Poupee dolls. She is so beautiful judging by her photos, and I am sure we will fall very much in love, but I don't want her to arrive all the way from France with nothing to wear. Accordingly, could I please get some advice as to her sizes? I'm guessing she's about a 32C or D in the bust, but what about other sizes? Aria always looked best in a 4 or 6 dress- 2 or XS were always too small for her chest and made her uncomfortable. Lingerie sizes? I want Sarah to be happy with her clothing, and part of that means good fit.

Thanks in advance... hope Sarah is ready for her long flight!
Let's see some photos of Sarah. This board has been slow. We are ready to see something new.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

INFORMATIONS