SexDollAmerica.com

Haloween contest results.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Keithallen
Ex-Member

Haloween contest results.

Post by Keithallen »

First, I want to thank all the dolls owners who participated. Your efforts in preparing your dolls for photoshoots is greatly appriciated. Be asured that every one of the girls who entered is a winner - some catagories saw a pretty close race, which makes them all winners.

In the 'Sexy" catagory, Claire in her Puss-in-Boots costume squeaked ahead to finish first. Congratulations Dave C!

The scary catagory was swept away by Melanie in Midnight's fantastic vampire shoot. Midnight's photoshoot was a tough act to follow.

For originality, it came to a tie - after all, there was some great entries. Goldman's Sexy U gals came in neck and neck with CrazyJose's Angel Luv.

And now <drum roll....>
For our scream queen this year, the Elvira Award for TDF goes by a large margin to the sexy & saucy Helen. Congratulations Mytime! Give Helen a big hug for us.
:wink:

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in this fun event!

goldman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goldman »

Cool, the Sexy U girls will be proud to learn about the contest results! I'm glad they could cum together for this event! 8)

Thanks for the award and also to the others who posted their shoots...This was actually one of the most fun Halloween's I've celebrated in a long time! :D

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Keithallen,

Nice to hear this.
So the contest has ended :lol:
Helen will enjoy this!

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

This was fun :!:

Thanks keithallen for organising the poll and thanks to everyone who participated and voted.

I'm just off to feed kitty now. :lol: :lol:

Dave.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Yes, Thanks keithallen for putting this together...it was kinda fun; I don't usually DO anything for halloween :D

Congrats to all participants and winners :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

BTW...Melanie is soooo happy and thankful to all of you who voted for her :!: (I might even get a little pupusa tonight :wink: )

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Congratz to everyone!!! :D

Thanks keithallen for putting this all together. :)

Ish

INFORMATIONS