www.wmdolls.com

WM 145cm doll come!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: WM 145cm doll come!

Post by Tybalt »

I am going to miss that mean mutha mucker. It was so bad ass! I was playing devils advocate at first, but then i stopped carring and just joked around. After getting Arisa, she taught me a few thing i really did not like about myself. Maybe this new impish avatar will bestow humility upon me.

Btw, its a. String bikini! Tie that ruined bikini on her haphazardly and make it look like she got roughed up in a se

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Tybalt wrote:Maybe this new impish avatar will bestow humility upon me.
Very cool! I like the new avatar, and I think it's awesome that Arisa is showing you some things. We should never stop learning.

8)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Hey WM, any way you can make a big tit addon upgrade kit for the 145cm to Stay abreast with the DS 145cm+ competition?

Just asking for some more tpe cleavage to glue on to the ones already there. I think you guys can do it and sell it for $50-100, because it has to cost much less than DS $3100. should include at least glue and any tools needed for a do it yourself kit.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Tybalt wrote:Btw, i changed my avatar to this impish devil to portray me more accurately.
I concur with Slew and Samfaster. I think the new avatar is better. I think it makes your sense of humor come across more in line with what you want. Mischievous maybe, but not mean-spirited. :thumbs_up:
Tybalt wrote:Hey WM, any way you can make a big tit addon upgrade kit for the 145cm to compete with the DS 145cm+?

Just asking for some more tpe cleavage to glue on to the ones already there. I think you guys can do it and sell it for $50-100, because it has to cost much less than DS $3100. should include at least glue and any tools needed for a do it yourself kit.
I noticed in alex77's thread about Pauline that his WM145 has the new hollow breast option, and that the amount of air in them can be adjusted somewhat. Maybe they can be inflated enough to make a Plus version that way.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I am already carrying around 60lbs, I want 1-2 lbs more tit! Like that...?PERSON? In the picture.

zombiecum
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zombiecum »

Am I the only one that wants a smaller A cup breast model? lol I cant stand big breasts

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I like full size boobs, but I will say, the boobs on the dolls, tend to look cartoonishly big to me. It would be nice to see more realistic sizes.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Tybalt wrote: Like that...?PERSON? In the picture.
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
I was/am still questioning that myself!! Good one Ty!!!
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

zombiecum wrote:Am I the only one that wants a smaller A cup breast model? lol I cant stand big breasts
Hi zombiecum, I think plenty of people agree with you, and in the doll world there are a couple of issues to consider:

1. Small breasted dolls receive extra scrutiny regarding the represented age of the doll, especially if the doll has a relatively young looking face.
2. Doll manufacturers play the odds that most men prefer big breasts.
stevemansi wrote:I like full size boobs, but I will say, the boobs on the dolls, tend to look cartoonishly big to me. It would be nice to see more realistic sizes.
As for realism, that's a convoluted subject. I think big breasts are perfectly realistic. I've had big real ones in my hands and mouth, and arou... :o well, anyways, I work downtown, and I see real women every day that have far bigger breasts than the average sex doll. Are they usually accompanied by a great ass and beautiful legs, and a pretty face? Not so common, which is where dolls really save the day! :razz: :razz:

These things aside, I do think there are dolls out there, adult in appearance, and with smaller breasts. It just takes some investigating. I think if you post a topic, seeking info, in Dolls In General, folks would steer you where you want to go. WM Dolls does have a 153 cm doll, that I think is very attractive, and is not big-breasted. I won't make other references here, as this is WM's forum. Keep looking around, there are many options out there.

Slew

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Perhaps make a enlarger and reducer kit all in one.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Personally i prefer smaller breast, that's why i went for the 153 cm.
I think they should consider making a smaller breast option for all their dolls.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

WM makes there dolls now with hollow breast and this maybe a good thing. I have a 156cm with hollow breast on her way and her breast size can be adjusted and also on other posts there are good reviews of hollow breast. from what Alex77 was showing from experience that they are even more realistic than solid breast. I can't wait to feel the difference. Yes to small a breast is (removed) not for me. I know there are preferences but who wouldn't want a real looking medium to large breasted woman. I would imagine that if you get the 158cm with hollow breast they could be adjusted 2 0r 3 sizes larger. I wish WM would show more picture with air in breast to see how she would look. BRING this beauty to life and this would I assure you bring more sales.
Last edited by netwit on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed Rule 1 violation
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

kerlorn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kerlorn »

I spoke about hollow breast with Brent from 1am (about my order of 158), and he told be they had a bad experience with it concerning leaking issues, so I took it with normal breast.

INFORMATIONS