www.wmdolls.com

153cm versus 135 for my next doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 153cm versus 135 for my next doll

Post by Gundam »

The 158 is lovely. Still I am still very concerned with weight. Even the 153 is over 60 lbs. Sure wish it were lighter. Also, I like the look of the 153 nipples much better than the 158.

But I have set my eyes on the 153 for another, special reason. She is built much like my wife, and I figure, if my wife sees a doll with an outrageous body, for example, I love the look of the 163!, she might get a little jealous, but if she sees a doll with her build, she is more likely to be flattered! Hahahaha.

And yes, Gundam style ;-)

INFORMATIONS