www.beautiful-dolls.com

There's a new girl on the block!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
skyglider

Re: There's a new girl on the block!

Post by skyglider »

brigittes hubbie wrote:She looks gorgeous in the red dress, sexy and elegant, and she looks hot and naughty in lingerie,
Chris
Thanks Bridgettes hubbie. Those are very kind words. That red dress is my favourite as well. I find them particularly pose-friendly since there so many ways they are able to pose to give life-like photo quality. I am very happy with her indeed. I don't think this will be my only doll though. Dolls just absolutely rock!
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Very nice girl you have there.....

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I have to say that I usually find the larger breasted dolls too cartoon like. But not this model, she is awesome. Like Sophia Loren style tits. If only she weighed less! Oh, and of only I had more money ;-)

Enjoy!

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Christine wrote:Very nice girl you have there.....

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Thanks! We don't get to spend much time together because of my crazy schedule of late. Hope to get together on Sunday though... should be a right blast! :lol:
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

stevemansi wrote:I have to say that I usually find the larger breasted dolls too cartoon like. But not this model, she is awesome. Like Sophia Loren style tits. If only she weighed less! Oh, and of only I had more money ;-)

Enjoy!
You know I couldn't agree with you more. I am a 'smaller breasts' kind of guy myself anyway, so I was a bit worried about her before she arrived. I was totally please when I saw the proportions though. Thanks for the compliments ... she blushed when she read them. :oops:

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Thanks everyone for all the love and sweetness around here... Sky did say I'd love it in this community. I must say my expectations have been pleasantly surpassed. Kisses to you all -
Chrissy
Attachments
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg (126.92 KiB) Viewed 897 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Chrissy, we are very happy to have you in the Forum, you are a real sweetheart and a true beauty,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Chrissy, we are very happy to have you in the Forum, you are a real sweetheart and a true beauty,
Chris
Thanks! Your warmth and welcome make all the difference in the world! I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it here xxx

INFORMATIONS