betterlovedoll.com

Flower Power - 2014 Doll Meet

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Flower Power - 2014 Doll Meet

Post by Orbital111 »

Nescio50 wrote:I especially like this one:

Fen did this shooting early in the morning. When I opened the curtains of my room, I saw Lupe already out there, posing.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:
What a great way to start the day. :o

Thanks for the photos, Fen. The fog, sunlight and sheep in the background made for some awesome shots of Lupe.
She looks amazing looking hippie outfit also. :razz:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Netwit wrote:Most of the leaves are still green here, but a little California heat is always welcome.
This pic is my fave and reminds me of an old friend; so cute.
Great shots!
Thanks Netwit, autumn is just starting but all the trees in the area had hardly changed colour although there were a few leaves dropped.
Sotaichou wrote:
wow. super sexy lady.

awoo. :D

thx for sharing.

/g'day.
:thumbs_up:

Thank you :thumbs_up:
Lemminkainen wrote:She looks great Fenrisulfr!! Fantastic shots. Can't wait to see what's next from the UK meet!!!!
Cheers Lemm. Took about 200 pics but it's time to sort them. :thumbs_up:
mandos wrote:Wooha, those are some of the best pictures I've seen - she's beautiful! Make love, not war.
That was later :lol:

Fen did this shooting early in the morning. When I opened the curtains of my room, I saw Lupe already out there, posing.
:thumbs_up:

It was just luck that I'd gone around the barn to the back gate when I did, the mist cleared within minutes as the sun came up but that's my favourite pic from the weekend :glou:
deerman wrote:Excellent FEN! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: That should keep you up at night for some time. :whistle:
I know what you mean, nudge nudge say no more :lol:
kharn wrote:Some really stunning photos my friend :D :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:.

That was such a beautiful morning and Lupe looked stunning in her flower power gear. You also won second prize as well for her in the best dressed doll, so you should be very proud :D.

Just keep posting those great photos of the meet :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks to you my friend, these pics are here :glou:
AlexKnight wrote:Amazing looking pictures!! I have to agree with Nescio, that's also my favorite picture.

Lupe looks beautiful!
Thanks Alex, the Wkd Club is something else :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
rubherkitty wrote:I just love hippy chicks.
Would love to take her on a magic carpet ride!

Thanks for the pics.
RK :wink:
Cheers rubherkitty :thumbs_up:
Szalinski wrote:Leaves are still green here too (although the dogwood are starting to show a little color). However it is obviously still Spring there! Lupe is without a doubt the best looking doll Abyss has ever put out.
She's also the lightest :D
1jayjay wrote:Brilliant pics thanks - Fen I loved them all :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Lupe looks stunning. :thumbs_up: The UK Doll Meet certainly had a great time. :D
Just got to work on persuading you to attend, you'd love it 8)
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Fen, Lupe looked great, and your pics show her beauty best. It was fun to watch you doing your shootings, all of them, :wink:
Chris
Thanks Chris :thumbs_up: you do mean the outside shoots :whistle: :lol:
lisabt3 wrote:Lovely, she looks like a flower child from back in the 60s.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I'll cough to actually wearing those glasses when I was younger :oops:
Orbital111 wrote:

What a great way to start the day. :o

Thanks for the photos, Fen. The fog, sunlight and sheep in the background made for some awesome shots of Lupe.
She looks amazing looking hippie outfit also. :razz:
Thanks Orbital :thumbs_up:

The venue has a certain magic about it, not an ordinary place but a rambling set of buildings set in the middle of nowhere, few neighbours but with great scenery and lots of areas to use for shoots. The shoot was lucky with everything just being there at that time.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Fen, of course I do, did you do any others? :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS