Farewell PapaBear

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Farewell PapaBear

Post by Fenrisulfr »

RIP Papa Bear, the Forum has lost a special Member.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Christine wrote: If there is indeed a Heaven then he will surly be there waiting for us all to join him..
For some reason I never came across his postings, probably because I was simply blinkered on a tangent of this forum - but from the nature of what everyone says, it's people like him who help to make Heaven on Earth, and this is where Paradise is, in the here and the now and I'm writing to express that encouragement for everyone to follow his lead in the doing, the making of it.

Hoping for something else that isn't now is often simply too easy an option.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Thank you to those who are posting and sending good wishes to PB. I also appreciate the warmth and compassion sent to his family and to myself. It certainly helps. Even when you know the end is there, tears are still plentiful. His bravery and good humor will always be something I would like to emulate in my own life.

Knowing that he impressed so many of you and that his attitude towards living encourages you would please him so much.
Love,
Shimu
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Carl and Dave
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Carl and Dave »

We're so sorry to hear about PapaBear's passing :(. May he now rest in peace and all his suffering be lifted from him.

He's gone from this world, but not forgotten.

Bye bye my friend.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Very sorry to hear that PapaBear is gone.
He was always friendly and helpful to me when I was new here and will always be a loved member of TDF.

He will be missed.
RK :cry:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

Farewell PapaBear.
And again - thank you Shimu.
... lost for words ....

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I took time tonight and read PB's thread all the way through from the beginning of telling us he had cancer.

He and I fell in love quickly and deeply. It was meant to be a short lived relationship and we knew this but the length of time wasn't what was important. It was the quality of life together that mattered. He wrote the following on the Forum after he told me privately, of course, that he loved me and wanted me to come be with him. I wanted to share it with all of you because it wasn't just myself who was important to him. I hope I am able to smile again soon and move on. Right now I cry mostly. Thank you again , All of you, who are supporting me during this time.

Quote from Papa Bear:

Shimu, you are so sweet and always there for me and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. The entire TDF community has stepped up and taken on this fight along side me and I am truly blessed. When I first learned of my illness I was overwhelmed and ready to quit. There had been so many painful events occur the last year adding cancer to the list just seemed to be too much to bear (pun intended :D ). I have discovered a depth of friendship and compassion I had no idea existed. In a matter of days my attitude turned 180 degrees. I am now fighting with all my heart and resources and I have a new and wonderful outlook on my life. Every morning is a bright, sparkling beginning. Every moment is now precious to me and it is all due to people like you Shimu and all my friends at TDF and at home. I will never tire of expressing my gratitude for each and every one of you... thank you.

Papa Bear
shimu3z

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Farewell, Papa. Your pain is over.

May you find an unending supply of pik-a-nic baskets on the other side.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Thank you so much shimu for keeping us informed and for all your support to PB, please take care of yourself.

may he rest in peace

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Farewell PapaBear, you will be missed by every member who had the ever got as post or a pm by you. We lost a great guy. May he be at a better place.
Condolences to his family and to you, Shimu.
Love,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

No words, just sad :(

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Well ...You Ole bolt buster.. Your suffering is over.. That is a good thing.. I know you are looking down and smiling.. What an incredible human being .

PB touched everyone he had contact with in some positive way... He was so engaging and genuine... The words he typed here always seemed to put a smile on face no matter what kind of mood I was in..Like a ray of sunshine. .
I will and do miss your presence here PB.
Farewell my friend.

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Reading all of the posts on here and the other PB thread has been quite an experience. I cry, laugh and cry at the history provided by the posts. PB would have been so grateful to know of all of those he has touched in one way or another. As we all go on with our own lives, every once in a while give him a thought.

Thank you to ALL of you who have PMed me. I am very touched and pleased. Talking about him with many of you has been helping me heal.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

It has been one week since PB died and this will be my last post on this Memorial thread. He would want all of us to move on and keep happy thoughts about him and his life. That, I will do.

Thank you again to all who posted on his thread. Thank you to the many of you who PMed me with thoughts and shared experiences. I will forever treasure them.
Thank you for your friendship and well wishes during this time of sorrow.

PB was a great guy with a wonderful, happy attitude of life and love.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

lvveedub

Post by lvveedub »

:(

INFORMATIONS