realsexdoll.com

I am new to this community, a bit iffy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: I am new to this community, a bit iffy

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

AnonViking wrote:For RealDoll from Abyss, which I recently ordered from, they only accept wire transfer for international orders so I have no choice but to do that as I'm not in USA/Can.
Actually that's not entirely correct, they do take bank drafts/cheques as well.
I have payed for all my girls this way.

And only vetted company's are allowed to sell here.
Good luck with your choice of doll and we hope to see pics when you get her home.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

JZ318 wrote:from what i am seeing, the sites above have been proven trustwothy? unless customs...?

I'm probably thinking of goin with beauty dolls, it has the doll i like, if i do order, and thhings get processed, send money, they would be sure to send the doll?

I live in USA
Beautifuldolls stands behind the product, has proven so over time, will be there for you if you have questions or problems, made calls to customs when my doll was held, without my asking her to. You will get your doll and it will be what you ordered.
My Doll Album is here!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi JZ318

I bought my second doll from Beautiful Dolls. Tatiana (153cm) with Sabrina head. I sent several PM to them on TDF and got answers back within an hour each time. I then placed my order on the BD website quoting my username on TDF so they knew it was me, paid using paypal and received MaDeeSab Down Under in 23 days of placing the order.

I can't speak for anyone else but my experience with them got me exactly what I had read about in all the reviews and stories on TDF about WM Dolls 153cm, Beautiful Dolls Tatiana and 1AM's Renée. She really is a "Beautiful Doll" and the sex is WOW!

INFORMATIONS