realsexdoll.com

Hello New to the forum

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello New to the forum

Post by homanoidus »

Hi James, having a doll, in my point of view is not increasing the withdrawn from society.
I think it is good to develop a kind of "internal life" a kind of " dream come true".
I make many scenarios with Mona, and it is a kind of therapy to get pleasure in a life that is not always in pink no?
You are at the right place there, peoples are very helpful!
Cheers
Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:Now if only they could install artificial intelligence chips in dolls. That would be entertaining.
Me too, those TPE girls are very alluring! A.I. yes, that is overdue, isn't it? A good quality set-up with voice recognition and deeply programmable personality. Cherry 2000. It's got to be ready soon!?!? Maybe she can help with my grocery shopping at least...?

Slew
It would be really funny if, despite our best efforts at programming, we ended up with a Bender unit from Futurama who wanted to cook inedible food for us, and belched alcohol-fueled fire, instead of a Cherry 2000. 8O

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Just watched "her" the other night and was thinking wow thats all these dolls would really need!!! Specifically the scene with the serrogate, instead of a real human samantha should have ordered him a nice doll! But thats computers for ya lol.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

JKanow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JKanow »

Lemminkainen wrote:Welcome to TDF James_125. Glad to have you here. :)
There's lots of information about the high and dolls. Information about all of those are actually categorized on the board index page.
As far as a lot of opinions about how people are making things work for them as doll owners, check out this thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 14&t=47841

There are a lot of helpful friendly members in this forum, so you're doing the right thing by posting this question, or you could just browse around on your own. Just being on this forum is keeping me more sociable. If you have a chance, please consider going to the Hershey meet next year in May. I went to the one this year, and now I feel like I have a whole bunch of friends. Not only that but I got to see all sorts of dolls, was able to experience them helping to form a decision about the next doll I got.

Lemminkainen
Is there a website for the Hershey meet? I would like to go next year.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

4biddenartist wrote:Just watched "her" the other night and was thinking wow thats all these dolls would really need!!! Specifically the scene with the serrogate, instead of a real human samantha should have ordered him a nice doll! But thats computers for ya lol.
It would be an amazing combination. As long as she didn't transcend, that is.

INFORMATIONS