www.beautiful-dolls.com

A quick comparison. Macy & Viola

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
cam8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: A quick comparison. Macy & Viola

Post by cam8 »

raulwie wrote:
6) Overall: Does 135cm kills the feeling of realism?
I only have my Macy 1 day now, but before buying i was little unsure about the 135cm size.
Now she has arrived, im very positively surprised, she is actually bigger then I imagined.
My last (real) girlfriend was 155-160cm and it feels quite the same to me, what I didnt expected.

What spoils realism a bit for me, is the lack of interaction, she doesnt suddenly do something you didnt expected.. lol.
However, she also doesnt complain and always performs as you want. so that equals out probably.
Some poses (with less interaction required) are more realistic then others, for example doggy style is pretty realistic..

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I once wanted a more realistic sized doll so I ordered a Teddybabe Deluxe. It was a nice doll, but I realized that I didn't want a realistic sized doll after all. As a 5'10" male, I found that the optimal size doll for me is in the 120cm to 150cm range. When you actually get around to handling dead weight dolls in bed and other fun, the smaller size is not too noticeable. The only time that I really notice the size is when doing missionary where our faces do not line up so well for kissing.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Agreed that's about what I found on the 135cm viola size.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

DollAfficionado wrote:I once wanted a more realistic sized doll so I ordered a Teddybabe Deluxe. It was a nice doll, but I realized that I didn't want a realistic sized doll after all. As a 5'10" male, I found that the optimal size doll for me is in the 120cm to 150cm range. When you actually get around to handling dead weight dolls in bed and other fun, the smaller size is not too noticeable. The only time that I really notice the size is when doing missionary where our faces do not line up so well for kissing.
Actually im 6'01' myself, pros and cons are weight is obviously more for a doll 'close' to my height, 5'6' celine doll from looks great but weighs a whopping 7kg more than Macy/Tiffany doll. Only thing stopping me really is deciding if I want to have a heavy doll, or a short one.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Here is what I tell you about the 55 pound Macy doll. When I can use proper lifting form and technique, the 55 pounds is not a problem at all for me. Unfortunately, practical use and storage of the Macy doll does not always allow for proper lifting technique. There are times when I must move the doll into awkward positions, unusual angles, or must perform an arms-extended lift. Still... 55 pounds is not too bad for me as a slightly above average strength male; however, there are times when my 40 year old back asks me what the hell I think I'm doing. Overall, I enjoy this doll and find the weight to be just about right for me. I owned one of the 90 pound RealDolls when I was ~30 years old and lifting at the gym 3 times per week, but at 40 I now need to be a bit more careful with my back so I would not want any heavier doll than I already have. I hope this puts doll weight into perspective for you. Consider your age and physical strength when selecting a doll weight that is right for you. I have seen many listings in the FOR SALE section where customers immediately sold their doll because they could not handle the weight.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

DollAfficionado wrote:Here is what I tell you about the 55 pound Macy doll. When I can use proper lifting form and technique, the 55 pounds is not a problem at all for me. Unfortunately, practical use and storage of the Macy doll does not always allow for proper lifting technique. There are times when I must move the doll into awkward positions, unusual angles, or must perform an arms-extended lift. Still... 55 pounds is not too bad for me as a slightly above average strength male; however, there are times when my 40 year old back asks me what the hell I think I'm doing. Overall, I enjoy this doll and find the weight to be just about right for me. I owned one of the 90 pound RealDolls when I was ~30 years old and lifting at the gym 3 times per week, but at 40 I now need to be a bit more careful with my back so I would not want any heavier doll than I already have. I hope this puts doll weight into perspective for you. Consider your age and physical strength when selecting a doll weight that is right for you. I have seen many listings in the FOR SALE section where customers immediately sold their doll because they could not handle the weight.
Bought a tiffany two days ago from 1am, On birthday. :D :evidence: :drinking:

INFORMATIONS