www.wmdolls.com

Agent 69 scam on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Agent 69 scam on Amazon

Post by hugemistake »

It was just a matter of time until this was going to happen. There is a vendor on Amazon named HealthTime that is selling the redesigned Agent 69 inflatable under a listing showing the original package. His listing says he has 15 (fifteen) in stock. My correspondence with this seller is below:

I sent May 26, 2014 at 11:12 am EDT: "What is the year of manufacturer of the Agent 69 inflatable love doll you have for sale? There was a design and packaging change this year and I am interested in knowing if the product for sale is the new design or the old design as you have pictured."

Response received 11 minutes later: 11:23 am EDT: "Thank you for your interest in our products. Could you please provide us with the product listing link so we can assist you further? We look forward to hearing from you soon."

Due to the seller not knowing what product I was talking about, I should have just stopped there. However I sent him the link to his own product listing at 11:27 am. Here is the response I received an hour later stating that he carries the "latest model." Whether this is an intentional scam or another case of the seller not knowing his product, it's wrong.

"We are an authorized distributor of Pipedream Products. We receive our stocks directly from the manufacturer with original packaging and seal. We purchase our stocks in smaller quantities to ensure our customers receive freshly manufactured products. We carry the latest models for all of our products. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns. "

Here is my response: Dear Ungria: I am a very experienced purchaser of inflatable love dolls. The Pipedream product number of the item in the photo of your Amazon product listing is PD350200. The Pipedream product number of the latest model is RD301. If you would look at your inventory you will see that the appearance of the package of the latest model does not match the appearance of the package in the photo on your Amazon product listing. I respectfully request that if you are selling the latest model you create a new product listing with the current product number and photograph to avoid confusion with the original model.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Agent 69 scam on Amazon

Post by timetraveler1 »

after sending your response back to him i'll be surprised if he responds back , if not maybe you should contact ebay with your response about it .

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Very good point - HM - :thumbs_up:

Sadly this is going to continue & worse even when the so called improved versions of PDX air babes are re-intro'd - if there ever is going to be - they will still have the same box and skew #

As to previous no longer made PDX air babes - that can just be laziness in not wanting to take a picture of the new product - with the same name - that i blame PDX for - they should have re-named these dolls - it was only time before the old & newer stock would be confused - i seen a Hannah Harper on Amazon - have no idea new/ old - i just stayed away - as the new issue seem to have too many issues to deal with VS the old MNC air babes and with no clear idea which doll that is - new or old - and most sellers having no idea or care of such - ugh - :?

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

The amazon vendor HealthTime wrote back to me this morning and said he has verified with his "warehouse" that he does not have Pipedream Agent 69 in stock, the listing was a mistake, and he has removed it.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What a scammer . Better you caught him. Than someone get scammed
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS