realsexdoll.com

Need help - new in UK

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ryan212
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need help - new in UK

Post by Ryan212 »

Okay I'm new to sex dolls and am looking to buy my first one only I don't have much money and need to save for 1. Can anyone make suggestions for reasonably cheap ones delivers to UK.

I was looking at one in particular but it would take me some time to get the money and am not sure if the website is trustworthy link to the doll is http://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/japan ... love-doll/. Has anyone any experience with the website.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Need help - new in UK

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Ryan212, welcome to TDF :D

I don't know that website, but there are quite some TPE dolls for that amount of money.
You can find trustworthy manufacturers and sellers in this listing.
For instance these vendors sell TPE dolls.
In general, silicone dolls like RealDoll, 4Woods, PIB, Anatomical (to name but a few) are more expensive.
Plush dolls like TeddyBabes are less expensive.

To make a better suggestion, what do you expect from a doll? Is it sex, is it a bed companion to cuddle, do you like to use her as a model for photography, should she be realistic or cartoonish, should she be flexible or posable. And of course, what is about your budget. Oops, too many questions :wink:

:glou:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

The other way is to consider a good quality carefully used doll, that money will buy you a good BT or RD depending on what you want. There's a Mecha (a lot of doll) and a Dreamdoll on the UK Forum from Germany (no VAT) 8)
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Ryan212
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryan212 »

I'm looking for sex and a bed companion. I would prefer Asian but will take any ethnicity
Hoping for silicone and will take the cheapest I can get that is of acceptable quality (ie not blow up lol)but Only earn £400 a month a £60 of that goes to digs :( any recommendations.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Did you give http://www.dsdoll.us/home.html a look? I think they make really beautiful Asian looking silicone dolls for a reasonable price. They also have a UK vendor if you don't want to deal with paying import fees and such: www.extremebydesign.co.uk
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Ryan212
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryan212 »

Thanks for the suggestion Tomoe I agree they are reasonable prices but still a little steep for me
And I want 1 ASAP. Another question how do you reply to e-mails I got 1 but cannot find the reply button anywhere ?.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Ryan212 wrote:Another question how do you reply to e-mails I got 1 but cannot find the reply button anywhere ?.
After you have five posts approved, newbie restrictions are released and you'll be able to send PMs.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Well for Silicone dolls of good quality it's hard to do better than DS Dolls on price - but you could look into buying a used doll, they do come up for sale quite often, and that would mean other doll brands like for example 4Woods might be in your price range. Keep an eye on this board and http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php for good deals on a used doll.

Alternatively you might consider a TPE doll as they are cheaper but even softer and more real feeling than most silicone dolls - though there may be some durability concerns as this type of doll haven't been around long enough to really know. Most owners seem to be very pleased with their TPE dolls. Have a look at http://www.yldoll.com/ http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/ and http://iamdollusa.com/home.html

If you want to go cheaper than that you could consider a fabric doll like the anime dolls sold by 1am and Beautiful Dolls, or the new ones from textiledoll.com/en/home for a more realistic look. Or the plush Teddy Babes which aren't at all realistic, but still cute and fun and supposedly the best cuddle dolls.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Ryan212
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryan212 »

Thanks again Tomoe I think I have found a decent 1 :).

Wozzer663
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wozzer663 »

Ryan212 wrote:Okay I'm new to sex dolls and am looking to buy my first one only I don't have much money and need to save for 1. Can anyone make suggestions for reasonably cheap ones delivers to UK.

I was looking at one in particular but it would take me some time to get the money and am not sure if the website is trustworthy link to the doll is http://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/japan ... love-doll/. Has anyone any experience with the website.
Thanks for posting this Ryan....I'm a total newbie too and was about to ask the same question :)

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Those look like hitdoll here on the forum.

I have 2 suggestions

use sites that have been vetted by members here. That way your risk is way lower.

Spend time looking at the reviews and of course pictures posted here.

Good luck and welcome

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Ryan212 wrote:Thanks again Tomoe I think I have found a decent 1 :).

Hy Ryan, welcome to the forum, all the best for a good start, well, you already have a good start, :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I've been on the doll scene in the UK for a long time . . .

My experience with DS has been . . . wonderful . . . and whilst I'm not an Asian fan, they are . . . .

charming . . . and

stunning . . .

and all others in their price range are second best . . . and people paying a lot more for 4Woods are starting to tell me that they don't see ££££s of difference in quality.

Go to www.dsdoll.com and you might be pleasantly surprised.

For realism of figure go for a 161 and for fantasy and excellence also a 168plus. A friend today who helped me with these photos who has long experience of silicone dolls was significantly impressed by the 168plus in terms of softness, weight, sophistication of movement . . . and if he was without a doll at the moment I think he'd jump at one . . .

Whilst the TPE dolls are cheaper I think that silicone has significant advantages and DS in my experience, and clearly others recommending them above, are outstanding.

It's really worth saving up for one . . . and in the meantime for sex and a cuddle go for a Kimmi Lovecock inflatababe which you'll find through the standard UK retail sellers at £125 to £135 or a French Domax Poupée latex.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS