SexDollAmerica.com

realdoll? on Nip tuck

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
divergs

realdoll? on Nip tuck

Post by divergs »

Looks like a real doll (or simular) on FX the show "Nip Tuck" next Tuesday 10 pm,, I think
anyway,, I just saw the ad on tv really quickly

Divergs

Glory

Post by Glory »

I noticed that to. I didn't hear "Realdoll" mentioned, just that it was a "sex doll" (based on Christian's ex gf Kimber).

Judging by the promo (unfortunately for the second week in a row it decided to storm and screw with my satellite on Nip/Tuck night, so it might have missed something) Sean (just recently re-seperated from Julia) ends up with the doll somehow.

Should be interesting to see where they go with it.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi all concerned,

I found this today on Comcast's entertainment channel (By FRAZIER MOORE, AP Television Writer):
Article follows, enjoy!

PBS & Lily

Meanwhile, Kimber Henry, a dishy actress-model-whatever whom Christian has previously dated and discarded, is back in the picture _ and in the doctors' office for a consultation, along with her prototype of a life-size "Miss Kimber" sex doll being marketed by her adult-film producer. She wants the doctors' services in, um, improving a part of its anatomy.

"I have orifice approval," she announces.

Before the episode is over, Sean has bedded "Miss Kimber" in a startling tryst (a first for TV drama?) as well as its flesh-and-blood counterpart (played by Kelly Carlson). Thus does "Nip/Tuck" again investigate the sometimes shadowy distinction between what's fantasy and what's real, while demonstrating man's capacity for vengeance against those he loves most: With Kimber, Sean gets to punish both Christian and Julia.

In short, "Nip/Tuck" chronicles dissatisfaction.

The theme song, played against images of stark-white, perfect mannequins, implores, "Make me beautiful."

And "Tell me what you don't like about yourself" is the standard refrain from Sean and Christian to their prospective clients _ the assumption being that self-acceptance is a function of appearance.

Sometimes it is. But more often on "Nip/Tuck," the lives and labors of Sean and Christian add up to disappointment.

"I can see the doll is well fabricated," Sean tells Kimber when she meets with him and Christian. "But in the end, she's just rubber. She's not real."

To which Kimber replies, "Sometimes, Doctor, real isn't what you want."

That may be. But obscuring the difference is what they're all about.

Nice article, wish I got HBO :lol:

sweeper

Post by sweeper »

The show is interesting yet very creepy... I like the drug smuggler using boob jobs to transport episodes.

And of course I have an RD now and that makes everything ok, right?

:?

INFORMATIONS