www.beautiful-dolls.com

Rose Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rose Review

Post by Walley »

In the USA we have a chain of stores The 99 cents only Store. They have a whole row of children's clothes for 99 cents each item. Many tank tops, shorts, small socks should fit a Rose doll.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

..Remember to set the ink on colored fabrics and thread (some light clothes have thread that will stain) by soaking it in 1 cup vinegar and 4 cups water rinse then wash!

And..remember! If you're buying clothes for a doll then THEY'RE NOT KIDS CLOTHES!!

:haha4:
:evilbat:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

ToucanPlay

Post by ToucanPlay »

Staraway wrote: :haha4:
:evilbat:
We need to get you some new emoticons :changes:
"Big things have small beginnings." - Prometheus

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

They had sexy halloween outfits at the 99 cent store, small long gloves and stockings too. Next year would be worth a look. Most of the regular outfits at this store are white so would not worry about stains on the dolls skin.

Mathias59850
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mathias59850 »

It took a bit of searching but thank you all for this thread it is proving quite usefull from the sound of it I may just break out the needle and thread and make her clothes myself

Lycia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lycia »

eksit wrote:Also, although Rose has an oral entry, the instructions booklet states that it doesn't recommend people use it because there's a high risk of damage. This is a bit of a disappointment.
Honeydolls honey flavor head is the only option if oral is your thing. They are made of a super soft styrene instead of silicone and therefore do not tear. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=42465

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

That is nearly half the price of the Rose doll. I wish they just made Rose's head out of that styrene.

montebaldo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by montebaldo »

@eksit:
<<Also, although Rose has an oral entry, the instructions booklet states that it doesn't recommend people use it because there's a high risk of damage. This is a bit of a disappointment.>>

Sorry, this is absolutely not true!
I had a lot of oral sex with my Tamy and I can say its fantastic. The silicone of the head and especialy of
her mouth is super stretchy and it produces i nice <suction effect>

As long as your penis doesn't have the size of a Truck it's okay!

regards, montebaldo

INFORMATIONS