www.beautiful-dolls.com

New guy

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
passionplay

Re: New guy

Post by passionplay »

Luckylogger wrote:Hi there just joined and was looking for some feedback, I've been looking around a lot for dolls and I'm leaning towards a doll from beautiful dolls (Macy) for my first doll, if anyone has any advice or tips or whatever I'd love to hear it, Thank You.
Maybe you should start with a silicone torso $500-$700

artuur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by artuur »

hi,
what SNSlayer, Obin and Lisabt3 said is very true. It's a learning curve. The more you learn about your doll, the more fun you will have with her. For instance, I have my 153cm doll from BD for about 1,5 month and just discovered that she 'stands' on her own on bed on her knees. Learn what she can, and what her limitations are. Wash her, powder her many times, dress her and undress her :D and you'll see this will give you lots of pleasure and you will learn how to handle her.

For choosing a doll, I would say look around (as been already said) on the forum. Look on vendors/manufacturers sites and on the The Doll Album. And make a choice that suits you, a smaller doll is cheaper but can also be dissapointing. I didn't spend some hunderds of dollars (or euro's) on a smaller doll because I knew it would'nt please me. You could make some humanoid figures in different hights in cardboard and see what its like when it is sitting next to you, laying in front of you,...Another fact you have to keep in mind is the weight, after all you will be carrying her around quite a bit.

The price is of course what you are willing to spend. And the dolls of BD are a bargain compared to other manufacturers or vendors, with a very good quality and reality.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Luckylogger wrote:Hi there just joined and was looking for some feedback, I've been looking around a lot for dolls and I'm leaning towards a doll from beautiful dolls (Macy) for my first doll, if anyone has any advice or tips or whatever I'd love to hear it, Thank You.
Welcome to the endless void of doll ownership :mrgreen:

Your best bet would be to make a list of what you're looking for in a doll, not just the kind of doll and it's physical attributes, but more importantly how you intend to use it, do with or to it. Then go through the manufacturers websites and reviews and descriptions on these forums to find out which lady will best meet most of what you want. Don't be discouraged if you find that no one doll will be able to fill all your desires, there is no such animal; that's why a lot of us have more than one doll.

I myself have a RealDoll for serious photography, a Teddy Babe to cuddle up with at night and a Virgin Rose Doll to satisfy my sexual fantasies
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS