www.beautiful-dolls.com

Katrina wants to say hi!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Katrina wants to say hi!

Post by Elfie »

Congrat!! TA She looks very much like a housewife :)
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Tin Man

Post by Tin Man »

I think it's the painted lips that make her look older. No paint she would look younger, either way she is beautiful!
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

charlee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by charlee »

Great photos of Katrina. Thanks TA Messy bed, what bed? Was there a bed in the picture too!!

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Oh! Nekusasu. Sorry to make you misunderstand. What I meant by "Housewife" is that she posses the caring characteristic; nothing refers to age at all.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

TA455
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TA455 »

Thanks again for all responses, I haven't been on the forum for quite some days...
Everything have been great with Katrina so far, have not had much time over the last two weeks, a lot at work and other "had to do" things, but it's nice to have her in bed at night. :)

Mathias59850
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mathias59850 »

Congrats she is lovely I hope that you enjoy her.

INFORMATIONS