betterlovedoll.com

Vacationing with a sex doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Vacationing with a sex doll

Post by RainLover »

2014-02-19 Give Me Sport - Wes Welker, wife and sex doll.jpg
2014-02-19 Give Me Sport - Wes Welker, wife and sex doll.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
Alex Johnson for Give Me Sport wrote:Well this really isn't a story i'd be expecting to write at any point of my career, but NFL wide receiver Wes Welker has been pictured on holiday casually hanging out with a sex doll.

As you can see in the picture above - courtesy of @KevinKarlson on Twitter - the Denver Broncos wideout, his wife, and the blow up doll are relaxing on a couple of deck chairs catching a tan.

The couple are currently on vacation in the British Virgin Islands and seem to have brought an extra friend for company.

Well, whatever helps Welker recover and forget about the absolute humiliation he, and the Broncos, suffered at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks on the way to a 43-8 loss in New Jersey earlier this month.

Welker was dominated by the Seattle defense and he and his wife Anna - a former model and Miss Hooters International - have taken to the beach and the Soggy Dollar Bar with friends to get their minds off football and apparently on to weirder things (presumably) that we won't divulge.

More pictures of the couple and the doll can be found over here on BustedCoverage.
Here's the additional photo from Busted Coverage of Wes Welker's British Virgin Islands vacation. I'll bet the doll wasn't a virgin, or for that matter, anyone in this photo: :twisted:
2014-02-19 BustedCoverage - anna-burns-welker-blow-up-doll.jpg
2014-02-19 BustedCoverage - anna-burns-welker-blow-up-doll.jpg (84.15 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
Sources: :evidence:
http://www.givemesport.com/433114-wes-w ... on-holiday
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/02/19/we ... -vacation/
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Vacationing with a sex doll

Post by rubherkitty »

Nice of him to put sunglasses on her to protect her eyes from UV. I wonder if she got a coat of sunblock too?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

rubherkitty wrote:I wonder if she got a coat of sunblock too?
She probably has a coating of some kind of 'lotion'. Not sure what the spf rating of semen is though.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Would he have to declare her when he goes through customs or would she have her own passport?
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

:thumbs_up: Good Find RainLover

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I guess, the Broncos management isn´t amused. the doll didn´t wear the Bronco´s team colours :thumbs_down:
Great find, Rainlover,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Thanks, guys! :D I'm glad you're enjoying the articles. 8)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

Yes, he was on my fantasy team.

Here's the additional photo from Busted Coverage of Wes Welker's British Virgin Islands vacation. I'll bet the doll wasn't a virgin, or for that matter, anyone in this photo: :twisted:

No argument here.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

INFORMATIONS