www.wmdolls.com

{SOLD}RD Classic - Body 1/Face 9 - Li Mei - Price Reduced 2/

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Uncreative

Re: For Sale: RD Classic - Body 1/Face 9 - Li Mei

Post by Uncreative »

White_Horse wrote:Li Mei is a very beautiful doll and this is a really amazing price for the doll plus all the clothes and accessories. I am really surprised she has not sold yet.

Li Mei is RD Classic Body 1 at 96 lb, which is comparable to RD2 Body C at 90 lb, RD2 Body D at 95 lb and Jessica Drake Wicked Realdoll at 90 lb.

Good luck with your sale.

White_Horse
Well the market for used dolls has been kind of soft it seems even when they are in really good shape. I understand that to a certain extent. With an item this personal I can see why some people would want a new doll. That's why even like new dolls sell at a pretty deep discount over a new doll. To the right buyer, Li Mei might have been worth much closer the price of a new doll, but waiting for that person to come along could take a very long time. I think my price considering everything included is a pretty good deal. My asking price is well under half of the retail price of a new doll with that wardrobe. If one were to go out and buy the doll and all that wardrobe new at retail it would cost well above $9000. Someone will come along that will realize what a deal this is at $4000.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

Did you make an introductory forum topic about her?? Do you have a link to it?? And she has never been used for sex??

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

I must say that I have admired Li Mei for some time. In my opinion, she has the best done Asian faces that Abyss has produced to date. If I could afford her she would be on her way home now. This is a great deal people.

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

LorileiXAlec wrote:Did you make an introductory forum topic about her?? Do you have a link to it?? And she has never been used for sex??
Believe it or not, I got the doll mostly to dabble in photography and to simply look pretty on her stand or the sofa. For various personal reasons mostly revolving around the dolls lifelessness I was never that interested in sex with the doll. She was arousing to look at, but just didn't do it for me for sex due to the lack of interaction.

By introductory forum topic, do you mean the first time I posted photos after she arrived in 2011? If so, the first post I made after she arrived is here.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=37406

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. If not for my recent order, this would be a great deal.
Why do you need to sell her?
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

BurntHostage wrote:Surprised this hasn't sold yet. If not for my recent order, this would be a great deal.
Why do you need to sell her?
I mentioned it in another topic, but I took a new job and where I am moving I won't have the privacy to keep a doll due to the living arrangements when I am working in the field for extended periods of time.

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

I am dropping the price on this package to see if it spurs more interest as there have been very few serious inquiries. While I still feel the initial $4000 I asked for is an incredible deal for everything you get, it seems that the used doll market is much softer than I expected. As a result I am reducing the price on the doll package to $3700.

:multi: Price Reduced to $3700 for Everything. :multi:

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I am curious..... If you would accept payments??? Monthly payments?? And if you would accept anything other than PayPal??

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

I am not interested in installment payments. That's more risk and paperwork than I want to mess with and would likely add considerably to the buyer's costs as they would have to pay for me to run their credit report to see if they are credit worth, verify their employment and earnings, pay for a lawyer to draw up loan papers that apply to the state of the buyer and the seller, and charge interest based on a risky unsecured loan. I would be at great risk of never seeing a dime after the initial payment or some point along the line and then having to go through the expense and hassle of suing the buyer for payment. It's just not worth it for me to act as the finance company.

If you use Paypal, you can used a credit card with them and then your installments would be to your credit card company as you pay your balance off. The chances are that if I was even willing to take installments from someone (Which I am not) it would likely be at credit card interest rates or maybe even higher due to the high risk nature of such a transaction.

I would accept money orders for the amount in full in lieu of Paypal, though obviously I would have to deposit them and verify they had cleared the bank before shipping.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

I don't use credit cards for anything. I use money orders. I would love to have her. I just got finished paying for a custom Male RealDoll2 who is going to be made soon. I paid for him in installments for about three years. In monthly payments. And I just finished. I'm on a somewhat limited income so my fiancé who has a lot more money than me helped me out. But I wouldn't be asking him for help on this one. As he is already helping me with a custom female RealDoll2. I would like to give your girl a great home. But I sadly don't have the funds to give it all in one sitting. I wish you well and good luck with your sale.

:)

TheStandard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: RD Classic - Body 1/Face 9 - Li Mei - Price Reduced 2/16

Post by TheStandard »

Hey, I'm really interested in this deal for sure! I'm not too far from you, I can do a pick up from Indiana. I just signed up so I could talk to you so if you can PM me or something to talk that would be great. I've been looking for this type of deal for a while, I hope she's still available!

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi The standard, just do a few posts and you are in the forum as a full member. Just make some remarks about other dolls and you have the necessary posts.
And well, Li Mei is a steal for that price with all the complementary stuff. You´ll get yourself very lucky,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

TheStandard wrote:Hey, I'm really interested in this deal for sure! I'm not too far from you, I can do a pick up from Indiana. I just signed up so I could talk to you so if you can PM me or something to talk that would be great. I've been looking for this type of deal for a while, I hope she's still available!
K, just post to a couple posts that interest you and you will have five in no time. If you are Indiana that's pretty close and definitely much cheaper than sending her by freight which would probably run $500+. She is available at the moment. I will put a hold on her for today pending your PM to discuss this further.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Good luck with your sale, this is a fabulous deal and a beautiful doll. :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

TheStandard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheStandard »

It still won't let me reply to your PM I added you as a friend maybe that will help. I'm very serious and will buy her when I can get in contact with you on here

INFORMATIONS