https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Strawberry, Stellai? (part 1)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Strawberry, Stellai? (part 1)

Post by Koen »

As promised I have created a new topic to show you the photo series that went prior to the making of my Christmas card.

It all started with just a remark that I considered to do something with food in the Christmas card. Now I admit that I knew the subject of food was an item to Stellai for already quite a long time. I guess it was also because of this that I brought it up. It is good to have a subject that triggers your model because it makes better pictures. I suppose I do not tell you anything new with this :wink: .
The food issue however had become a far bigger item for Stellai than I thought. As soon as I told her about my plan, she completely took over. When you have read her thread on facebook you know how she was supported (read: indoctrinated) by her facebook friends that loaded her with help and suggestions and after a couple of days she started to believe that she could eat an ox 8O .

In an attempt to try to keep it civilized, after all the photoshoot was intended to make a Christmas card and not a carnival, I decided to give her a fork and an elegant long black dress and a matching pair of high heel shoes.
The fork was an instant hit. She carried it around for days like her most precious possession. The dress, however gorgeous and of perfect fit, could not charm her. But being on a tight schedule I could not afford to make a complete series of designs of dresses to have madam make her choice :x . So I decided to persevere, counting on it that Stellai would give in once she had seen the dress in real...

The dress really took me days to make. Especially the bustiere was a pain. To make sure that it would have a perfect fit I made a special PU cast for this on a dummy ScoonimDoll to create a strong but flexible base and covered it with preformed textile cups that I made using thermo forming. Even though the result was stunning Stellai was not at all interested in my efforts on this. But she did nag me about the designs of the sleeves :roll: .

I thought at first that Stellai was trying to figure out how to put on the dress because she kept her blouse and daisy jeans on. Turned out that she thought there was no need to take them off. For her it was all about eating the food. The dress was just a kind of inconvenient table napkin :( .

And it even did not had the clamp that I promised for her grappling hook . How stupid of me to forget! :whistle: :wink:

Now I may be a softy, but I am not going to let me ruin my photoshoot with many days of preparations because of Stellai’s whims. So I told her: No blouse, otherwise no food! :fist:

And also no shorts! :fist: :fist: :fist:
It may seem obvious to you and me, but believe me: she would have kept them on if I would not have said it!

Surely you remember the bikini story. As you can see below, it still has not completely faded out. Sighh!

Photo albums are misleading. You only keep the ones that remind you of the good things. I managed to capture this brief moment that Stellai truely was surprised that the dress looked so good on her.

To be continued...

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Strawberry, Stellai? (part 1)

Post by netwit »

Just when I was feeling all grumpy and humbuggish,
you and Stellai fill me with Xmas cheer and I think
my heart grew 3 sizes this day...
Thanks, Stellai, Koen. Merry Christmas :noel5:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Great dress :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

And what a sexy leg 8) knowing she's not wearing any panties :mrgreen:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A devious means to get Stellai to take her clothes off! :D Strong drink and diamonds work well also! :D That is for most red heads. Stellai is special and black becomes her well.Now the girls will want to wear black and red wigs at this time of year. :whistle: Merry Christmas my friend!

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

her blouse and daisy shorts have kinda become Stellai's uniform ... almost kinda weird to see her dressed up posh like in this gorgeous dress.

Looking stunning Stellai !! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

hint Koen: bet Stellai would look ravishing in a bright red Jessica Rabbit dress :whistle:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

What a fabulous dress... great job... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Netwit wrote:Just when I was feeling all grumpy and humbuggish,
you and Stellai fill me with Xmas cheer and I think
my heart grew 3 sizes this day...
I do hope you did not end up in a hospital. 3 Sizes growth of a heart does not sound very healthy to me.

Beste wishes and good health for 2014!

Koen
deerman wrote:A devious means to get Stellai to take her clothes off! :D Strong drink and diamonds work well also! :D That is for most red heads. Stellai is special and black becomes her well.Now the girls will want to wear black and red wigs at this time of year. :whistle: Merry Christmas my friend!
Ohh boy, I do hope you are not going to give in to their wishes. I got one 12 inch tall redhead and she is almost impossible to deal with. When you have 3 full size redheads under your roof, all hell will brake loose. I urge you: burn the wigs! :!: :!:
life-is-plastic wrote:her blouse and daisy shorts have kinda become Stellai's uniform ... almost kinda weird to see her dressed up posh like in this gorgeous dress.
This has been our mayor discussion for the last few days. For already some time I am thinking of expanding Stellai's wardrobe but it is very hard to come up with another outfit that will suit her personality. The dress, gorgeous as it is, is not her style. It will be for sale when Christmas is over.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Nice dress,

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Very nice dress, but where's the strawberry?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS