www.beautiful-dolls.com

Flawed elfs and Daisies

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
xxxSaixxx

Re: Flawed elfs and Daisies

Post by xxxSaixxx »

There are three options that I know of for cute elf clothes. You can make your own using SD clothing patterns. I made my elf a kimono from one of the free BJD patterns I found online. Or you can have BD custom make clothing. Find something you like and they will give you an estimate. Or the elf/daisy fits into infant clothes fairly well. You might have to make some small adjustments, but there are lots of cute outfits and dresses that will fit her.

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

xxxSaixxx wrote:There are three options that I know of for cute elf clothes. You can make your own using SD clothing patterns. I made my elf a kimono from one of the free BJD patterns I found online. Or you can have BD custom make clothing. Find something you like and they will give you an estimate. Or the elf/daisy fits into infant clothes fairly well. You might have to make some small adjustments, but there are lots of cute outfits and dresses that will fit her.
Another option if you are looking for more character modeled costumes is to find a cosplay website that does custom sizes might be a bit more expensive than BD making it depending on the costume

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

All sold :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

That should make them happy....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

francisco gerard

Post by francisco gerard »

hi every elf lover and buyer be patient i'm making clothes for elfe and daisy doll you can see the first pics on the forum at:faye arrive at home by francisco

hunterking87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hunterking87 »

I plan to give #8 a good home. I also did as some of you suggested that i should ask BD about custom clothing that will fit her. Now i just need a good name.

While thinking about a fitting one figured i may go with Hachiko as Hachi means 8 in Japanese and ko at the end is usually a an indication of them being a girl. "and one of the meaning is "good fortune". I'm still looking at different names that may fit this doll. I may go with a different one since it is my first doll and Hachiko is usually remembered as the name of the loyal dog Hachiko.

INFORMATIONS