betterlovedoll.com

Dama de hule (Rubber Lady): An article in Puerto Rican paper

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dama de hule (Rubber Lady): An article in Puerto Rican paper

Post by casquetero »

I'm visiting my family in Puerto Rico and found this entry on Sunday's paper...

http://www.elnuevodia.com/blog-dama_de_ ... 64923.html

It is a section of the paper where a fictional Family - The Riveras - write about things and issues they "see" during their car trips through the Island.

Since the original is in Spanish and the Google translation did not work, I translated it below...
rivera lauraminatrix.jpg
rivera lauraminatrix.jpg (32.89 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Rubber Lady (Road Stories - Los Rivera - END August 4, 2013)

Lauraminatrix is not a cybernetic identity. In this case, in the Puerto Rican roads during a Sunday, Lauraminatrix is a rubber woman that shares the seat of Miguelon's bike.

Customized to his liking - the bike - it has drawings of skulls, lighting bolts, and even a bleeding heart over the black paint. There is nothing discrete in this biker combo.

Lauraminatrix is another thing. Even when she has characteristics predetermined by her maker, combining the strong plastic odor of her white / pink skin with her hair painted bright yellow and her bright red lips that always appear to pronounce the letter O, she had been able to define a style.

She wears a neon green top and a tutu in neon pink, matching the black bandana printed with pink skulls that ties her to the black leather vest used by Miguelon. All risks calculated, the bandana is needed to avoid the chance of flying away from the bike during the long trips on the highway or on the steep curves on the interior mountains.

Miguelón and Lauraminatrix had gone from one end of the Island to the other together. She likes everything and nothing scares her.

" A biker riding alone through the island on a Sunday is a shame. I'm not into feeling sorrow or dealing with annoyances..." Miguelon explains to other bikers while drinking a beer on a street kiosk, all looking Lauraminatrix who awaits on the bike. Tied down.

The annoyance had been the courtesy of ladies too "jealous and possessive" that rode with Miguelon in the past. The excessive security keeping his rubber lady tied down comes from bad experiences.

"A few kids ripped her from the bike and dragged her on the asphalt. I saved her, but there is still a souvenir on her hand. That's the reason of the bandana." he explained.

"Can you lend her to me?" asked one of the bikers.

"Oígame compay, deje esa manía, baile con la suya que yo bailo con la mía..." **, Miguelon sang while leaving the table.

Lauraminatrix hugged him and went on collecting miles.

** That is an old popular song in PR. A loose translation is "Hey pal, stop those manias. Dance with your wife, that I dance with mine"
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Dama de hule (Rubber Lady): An article in Puerto Rican p

Post by RainLover »

Nice find! :)

I grabbed a screenshot: :evidence:
2013-08-04 El Nuevodia - Dame de hule.jpg
2013-08-04 El Nuevodia - Dame de hule.jpg (123.3 KiB) Viewed 821 times
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

INFORMATIONS