exdollofficial.com

A question people who chose "Super Soft" skin for their DS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pistachio
Apprentice
Apprentice

A question people who chose "Super Soft" skin for their DS

Post by Pistachio »

I was just going through the order page on the DS website and found that "Simulate" skin is sold out. I usually always go for a stronger design because of the fear of something so expensive breaking. I'm still very interested in a DS lady, so I have a question for all of you out there with super soft DS woman.

If you could go back and get simulate, would you? Do you have a regular routine with the upkeep of it? Do you often worry that the skin will break? Do you have any recommendations before I order my doll?

Thanks everyone! :)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: A question people who chose "Super Soft" skin for their

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Pistachio and welcome to the forum... you've come to the right place to get your questions answered... Since I do not own a DS I'll defer to one of the other DS owners to answer your questions on the Super Soft Skin... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Pistachio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pistachio »

Thanks Dollarhyde for the warm welcome :D

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

Yes, I always wanted the simulate version. Because of the word "Simulate". I prefer real feel, not soft feel. And also it is more durable.

But sad thing is, simulate is sold out forever....

Anyway, based on official news from Dsdoll, the reason for discontinuing the simulate is because, in many areas, it is incomparable to the supersoft. I forgot what is the many areas. It has to be confirmed by users..

Pistachio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pistachio »

Thanks Xiao,

If simulate skin is never to return, Then that leaves me with only one option. Super soft looks amazing in the videos anyway.

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

Yea, I tink it is written somewhere in english forum as well. But alot info could be found, maybe in deeper detail as well in chinese forum. Also there are tons of pictures to be found in chinese forum by buyers, many are 132cm.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

The only concern I would have is how the "Super Soft" skin hold up after several years. Will it start to sag :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

Having just had the doll for a few days, I think I would go for the Simulate if they offered it again. While the Supersoft version is satisfying, the breasts can have an airy feel to them. When you lightly caress or brush against them, it's perfect. But when you knead and firmly squeeze them, the firmness has some faint reminders of squeezing a grapefruit-sized racquet ball. Not sure what's inside, but would be curious to find out one day.

XiaoBing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by XiaoBing »

dsfan wrote:Having just had the doll for a few days, I think I would go for the Simulate if they offered it again. While the Supersoft version is satisfying, the breasts can have an airy feel to them. When you lightly caress or brush against them, it's perfect. But when you knead and firmly squeeze them, the firmness has some faint reminders of squeezing a grapefruit-sized racquet ball. Not sure what's inside, but would be curious to find out one day.
You going to dissect 1 day?

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

XiaoBing wrote: You going to dissect 1 day?
When I posted above, I had assumed the silicone adhesive Sil-poxy would work wonders on repairs, but after trying it on a small repair it didn't look very good or hold up as expected. So I'm now hesitant about changing anything else until I can find something that holds better.

INFORMATIONS