www.wmdolls.com

New member here and im in need of some help

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Konquest

New member here and im in need of some help

Post by Konquest »

I found this (http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/realistic-sex-dol ... ml#ctabBox)

And I was wondering if its legit and what is the item? is it a love doll or is its soul perpose for photo shooting? If this is not legit where does one fine a doll like this. I have seen alot on websites and I cant say I like any of them to much, but when I seen this one I was mesmerised, This doll really drawns me in. its gonna be the most beautyful dolls I ever seen.

Also im new to all of this but I find it all very fun. Hope this can be a place I can turn to when in need of help and advice.

Thanks in advance

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: New member here and im in need of some help

Post by Nescio50 »

DHGate is notorious for scamming. They use pictures of high-end silicone dolls of about $6-7K. You will receive a cheap blow-up doll, if you receive anything at all.

Konquest, welcome at TDF :D Just look around our forum. Here you will found information about all trustful doll manufacturers.
:glou:

Konquest

Post by Konquest »

Nescio50 wrote:DHGate is notorious for scamming. They use pictures of high-end silicone dolls of about $6-7K. You will receive a cheap blow-up doll, if you receive anything at all.

Konquest, welcome at TDF :D Just look around our forum. Here you will found information about all trustful doll manufacturers.
:glou:

Thanks alot, glad to be part of this community

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the Doll Forum Konquest. Banned sites listed here are just that for one reason or another. Just ask away and members will try to answer your questions. Enjoy your stay and most of all have fun. :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Konquest and welcome to the forum your in the right place to ask your questions and get help for your questions about dolls.

If they are on the banned list they are their for one reason or another. As a newbie one thing I can tell you there are a lot of scam sites out their... to keep from getting ripped off stick to the actual doll makers sites. If in doubt ask before you act it could save you in the long run... One of our forum members will be able to help you with your questions.

Happy hunting... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mr Hammer

Post by Mr Hammer »

Hi all, I'm new also to this too, but been reading through messages as a guest here and got a heap of information to help me along. and thank goodness you are here or dhgate would have scammed me for sure. but food for thought here... if they sold you something that was not like the pictures, would that not be prosecutable as false advertising? (providing you could find any information out about their corporation, and what countries law it fall under i guess huh?)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Mr Hammer wrote:Hi all, I'm new also to this too, but been reading through messages as a guest here and got a heap of information to help me along. and thank goodness you are here or dhgate would have scammed me for sure. but food for thought here... if they sold you something that was not like the pictures, would that not be prosecutable as false advertising? (providing you could find any information out about their corporation, and what countries law it fall under i guess huh?)
Most of those scammers operate from out of China, and probably have a dozen names for the same company, hiding themselves in every way possible.
With China's government being the way it is, outsiders will have a really hard time bringing a company to court, and get their money back.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

AlexKnight wrote:
Mr Hammer wrote:Hi all, I'm new also to this too, but been reading through messages as a guest here and got a heap of information to help me along. and thank goodness you are here or dhgate would have scammed me for sure. but food for thought here... if they sold you something that was not like the pictures, would that not be prosecutable as false advertising? (providing you could find any information out about their corporation, and what countries law it fall under i guess huh?)
Most of those scammers operate from out of China, and probably have a dozen names for the same company, hiding themselves in every way possible.
With China's government being the way it is, outsiders will have a really hard time bringing a company to court, and get their money back.
I even remember an incident with BMW tried to sue a Chinese automaker for copying the X5 only to be told that the vehicle looks nothing like BMW's X5 that government is a joke... :evil:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I'm rather turned on by that sultry look . . .
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281097912267

Has anyone apart from this ebay seller found a reliable source for these?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

I'm rather turned on by that sultry look . . .
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281097912267

Has anyone apart from this ebay seller found a reliable source for these?

Best wishes

Harem
Now, that seems like it could be a legitimate deal, an inflatable with molded face, hands, and feet for £155. Though, the photos look stock, and the user only has a feedback rating of 4 as a seller (for much less expensive, non-doll-related items), so I'd still be cautious.

Perhaps try doing a Google search with the images. I know it's difficult to download pics from eBay listings, but there's always a good old-fashioned screencap. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

INFORMATIONS