sexyrealsexdolls.com

Professor Zoe's May Column

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Zoe_RD
Doll
Doll

Professor Zoe's May Column

Post by Zoe_RD »

Hello, everybody!

I'm about to write the fashion column for the May issue of CoverDoll, but I'm fresh out of ideas on what to write about. :oops:

A few months ago I wrote an issue where I answered questions from you guys, and it turned out really well. So I think I'm going to do that again. If you have any fashion questions you'd like me to answer, just leave a comment in this thread!

Thanks!

--Zoe

Lily
Doll
Doll
Location: I used to live at Nescio's, but now I'm staying out

Re: Professor Zoe's May Column

Post by Lily »

Hi Zoe,

I love your column :D I guess it is mandatory reading for all dolls who like to dress-up 8) And which doll doesn't?
It's spring time and I'm looking forward for summer. But what should I wear? Can I wear the same summer dresses and beach wear as last year? I guess not :twisted: What's hot and what's not? Show us something a doll lover can't refuse to buy :mrgreen:
With love, Lily
I have my own doll album. Also Nescio's album contains pictures of me.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Cheers Zoe! I would like to know what skimpy tops to go with cut off shorts and are high heels ok with these? what is the latest in sexy swimsuits? thanks Deerman.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Lily wrote:Hi Zoe,

I love your column :D I guess it is mandatory reading for all dolls who like to dress-up 8) And which doll doesn't?
It's spring time and I'm looking forward for summer. But what should I wear? Can I wear the same summer dresses and beach wear as last year? I guess not :twisted: What's hot and what's not? Show us something a doll lover can't refuse to buy :mrgreen:
Lily you would look great in anything or nothing at all!! :lol:

Lily
Doll
Doll
Location: I used to live at Nescio's, but now I'm staying out

Post by Lily »

deerman wrote: Lily you would look great in anything or nothing at all!! :lol:
I know :P But I do want new stuff :twisted:
With love, Lily
I have my own doll album. Also Nescio's album contains pictures of me.

Nyki
Doll
Doll
Location: Charlie's Place with Lana, Ayla, Milu, Katya and Talia

Post by Nyki »

Hey Zoe,
Since you're on the West coast, what's hot this summer?
What's the must have for all those California girls we hear so much about :wink:
How bout an article to clue us in over here on the east side?
Lov ya,
Nyki
Our Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12648
We're not always angels...

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Well spring is in the air and summer is just around the corner, although with the weather we've been having over this side of the pond you wouldn't think so :lol:

I love short skimpy dresses, but what I would love to see is some good advice on wigs and how to style them. Whether our dolls are clothed or not, a sexy hair style works wonders. Just how do I get a good hair up look and what's the best type of clip on hair attachments :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Karn has a great sugestion with wigs. To style them to change their look would be excellent. Always looking for a new way to present the girls in a different light.

Zoe_RD
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoe_RD »

Thanks for the questions everyone! This gives me a good jumping off point for my article.

For those of you who asked about wigs though, unfortunately I cannot help with wig styling ideas because wigs are REALLY hard to style unless you are a professional hairdresser. The best and easiest way to change up your look is to just get new wigs. Henry Margu makes a line of wonderfully pre-styled wigs, including ponytails, buns, and other updos. They are much more expensive than ordinary un-styled wigs, but the quality speaks for itself. Here's their website: http://www.henrymargu.com/Product.aspx? ... =10&tid=10 (the styled wigs are all included in the "Mannequin Wigs" section and make sure to look through all the pages as some of the updo styles are further back.) The only thing I'm not sure about is if they sell directly to the public. They may only wholesale to other companies, so you may want to contact them directly to find out.

--Zoe

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks Zoe, they do some amazing styles. :D We'll have to see if they can sell to the public :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the link Zoe, some very interesting styles there, I love the look of them. :)

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

I haven't thought of it but having checked the link...wow, I guess I'd get a couple of them for my dollie once she arrives
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

INFORMATIONS