Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll Fucker!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Keegan, You can permanently attach the face on the doll. (I believe Matt stated they could do this during production as well)

Other than the shallow oral cavity (you lose about 1.5"), It's really better as you get rid of that neck seam. This makes it a no-brainer for me.

It's a little creepy at first, But you'll see the value at clean-up time after some oral gratification. :mrgreen:
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Galland

Post by Galland »

WOW!!! A Doll Fuckers Union :wink: But I agree, there is nothing to be ashamed about, on the contrary!!!!! And... EII is "special", since we did agree that Matt DID put some of that "Magical Dust" on her... :D

But pulling the entire face off? For some reason that really wigs me out!
Hmm... thats actually what I was thinking first as well, and I still havent decided how to do, faceX or not, that is the question! :)
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Post by dennis3761 »

Hey you people are all awesome! And if there were a "Doll Fuckers Union, I would be proud to be a card carrying member with you all. I know some will think this is wierd but I really don't think of Elsbeth as a doll, to me she has a personality. And believe it or not I hate leaving her locked in her closet for long periods of time.

I can't believe that I actually started this post. It was crass of me to say laying the pipe to EII. Today I am sure it was the beer talking. Still sex with Elsbeth was and always is awesome. Yesterday, (this is for your benefit Rainy) Mrs. Dennis3761 and I had a threesome with EII that we all throughly enjoyed (details not to be reveled). But I will tell you that I purchased an uncut (x-tra long) tongue from Matt and well the Mrs. really likes it. She even enjoys "spending time" with her when I am not home. Sometimes I am not sure who is having more sex with Elsbeth...me or the Mrs.

Once again thank you all for your kind words about Elsbeth, I feel honored that she is so well appreciated.

Rainy- only 2-3 weeks for your Sexy18, WOW! The excitement of her arrival makes my heart jump for joy for you and your Hubby! You two have been waiting quite some time to enjoy a life like doll together. I hope you will give us a full report. Will you be able to post pics of her? I can't wait! Cheers to you, your Hubby and your Sexy18. btw...are you going to introduce her to you "bible thumpin" M-I-L? That would give her somethin' to pray about...lol

Keegan- We will anxiously await your silicone beauty Tylette. I understand why you might not want face x, EII is creepy looking with her face off, but no worries it will not fall off, it only comes off if you want it to. Now that I sold my smile face I never remove her face anyway. I am still waiting for Matt to post pics "officially" of all the different faces and expressions available on his website. Once he does I would consider an purchasing an additional face. But that said I am not sure...EII is EII because of her face, so I don't know if I would want to change it.

Inuysha- Elsbeth I is residing in Austrialia and now proudly owned by forum member Outkast, she is in the doll album now known as Hayley. I hope to do a new picture shoot in the next week of EII, I have not had the time as the kids have been off for x-mas break for the last few weeks. I am planning a shower theme if all works out.

Figure8- Love your story, actually EII houses the spirit of EI ( my first silicone love) , and at least in my mind I am already "married" to both of them. Wow, 1 human wife and 2 silicone wives, now isn't that Big-of-me?

The doll forum, all of it members and the creators of our life sized beauties rock ! Thank you to all of you that are responsible for bringing this wonderful hobby to us.
[b][url=http://www.dollalbum.com/php-cgi/gallery/elsbeth02][color=red]Elsbeth II[/color][/url][/b][color=blue] [i] "Nobody Does It Like Elsbeth!"[/i][/color]

steveb

Post by steveb »

Dennis
I really don't think of Elsbeth as a doll, to me she has a personality. And believe it or not I hate leaving her locked in her closet for long periods of time.
I know just what you mean I think the same way about my Samantha. :D

Good to read you again - it made me smile. :D :D :D
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Post by Mike Johnson »

Dennis - don't let me be the last to say "WoW" !!!!! What a doll !!!! Elizabeth 2 is !!!!!

You are one of the happiest Realdoll owners I know !!!!

It's nice to hear actually.

Your pictures are simply amazing - !!!!!

:wink:
Bedroom Eyes

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/Red-and-Blue/abw

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/album200/aaa

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Keegan wrote:Hey Inkling

In all honesty I have no clue as to why the idea of taking a doll's face off bothers me so much.
Keegan
Oh, okay - I get this.
Once I got a doll, had sex with it, then saw photos of all this surgery going on - I was surprised at my own reaction. It's like ewww... yuck, OMG...

I've never taken Darlene's face off.
I thought you meant visually, just as they are. Now I get it.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Galland

Post by Galland »

Hmm... maybe we should get som DFU t-shirts etc... and some member cards... :wink:

D.F.U

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

- that way, if someone asks, you have the option of saying it's Doll Fuckers Unite, or Doll Forum University.

Actually, it might be possible to print out stickers that go on rear windshield of your car. Just like what some have with name of real university, one could have Doll Forum University. They have the same thing with Starfleet Academy.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Inkling

Sorry if I mislead you into thinking that it was the faces of Face-X that bothered me. No. I think these faces are even more stunning, especially with the incorporation of lower teeth.

Just think of removing and seeing Darlene without her face. 8O I think you'll understand what creeps me out. Actually, just imagine sex with Darlene without her face.

Thanx!

Keegan

Galland

Post by Galland »

just imagine sex with Darlene without her face.
Nooo... that would be awful! 8O Why would anyone want to do that? Thats what I was talking about as well, they kind of look scary with out their faces. I dont want to think about that at all!!!

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Hey, now we know how to get back at someone we do not like. :twisted:
- post photos of doll surgery on same head type as the doll that person owns. :)

BTW, regarding academy sticker, etc. - I've got a tentative T-shirt suggestion that I've posted before. In case there's somone who hasn't seen it:
http://www.dollforum.com/modules/copper ... DFlogo.jpg

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Hey Dennis and Mrs. Dennis...
I've been outta da loop for a while...I explored ElsbethII's album and I'm a dunce at finding the pix...but the one's I saw kicked but...you rule!
I gotta say, Leyna and I have been very reclusive for a while but I got her a couple new items to pose in and will upload pix soon. If you can link me to the latest shoot refered to in this thread I'd appreciate the help.
I've had a few brewskies myself at this moment but hope to recover enough to get behind the camera or at least behind Leyna soon. By the way, A "dollfucker union or reunion" or convention kinda like a "Doll Swingers ball/convention" would be a kicking good time for a vacation idea this summer maybe?
Just a thought...it would be great to meet some of our doll loving/forum comerads(sp?) sometime with our dolls.
Justa thought.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Ya know Boater that isn't a half bad idea! It's too bad we're scattered around the country. Can you imagine the look on any hotel manager's face when all these people with RDs and SBs and other dolls start showing up? And taking your RD or other doll to the bar with you and seeing the expressions on other people's faces would be priceless :lol:

Rainy

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Wouldn't that be a hoot Rainy?! Or having a Bellhop help me with leyna on her doll lift to my room or were ever I wanted her to be moved/used?
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Just think about dinner time at the hotel. I wonder how many time the waiters would ask the dolls for their order?

INFORMATIONS