Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll Fucker!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Doll Fucker!

Post by dennis3761 »

I just finished laying the pipe to EII (bent her over my desk). And I must say I am proud to be a "Doll Fucker".

If I was not married and "in love" already, I might just fall in love with my silicone beauty. Hell, I am tired of all the hoopla about same sex marriages, maybe I could give em something to talk about with a human-doll marriage. What could be safer?

Or maybe I am alittle too drunk....

Later-
Dennis
[b][url=http://www.dollalbum.com/php-cgi/gallery/elsbeth02][color=red]Elsbeth II[/color][/url][/b][color=blue] [i] "Nobody Does It Like Elsbeth!"[/i][/color]

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Woo hoo for the Doll Fuckers! In 2-3 weeks we are receiving our Sexy 18 and joining the evil club!

BTW, what are you drinking? We have to be at my bible-thumper mother in law's in 1/2 hr. & I could use some 8O

Rainy

soon2be

Re: Doll Fucker!

Post by soon2be »

dennis3761 wrote:
If I was not married and "in love" already, I might just fall in love with my silicone beauty. Hell, I am tired of all the hoopla about same sex marriages, maybe I could give em something to talk about with a human-doll marriage. What could be safer?
Amen, if not for the embarassment - it would sure be fun to whine to the media about not being able to marry your doll! I only have an SB head, but feel closer to it than to my soon-to-be-ex wife. One day I'll have a full sized doll, and yes, I'll be so happy to do her, compared with the hassles of dating/paying for sex/marrying. I'm not an attractive guy - average at best - nor rich, so finding a hot lady who likes me for who I am is pretty slim, so I will take my time and search (in the background) for a new real love, and bang/caress dolls happily while waiting for (as said many times on this great BBS) miss right, not miss will do for now cause I need sex. I think my near future will be dollies 4 times a week, and a rented lady once or twice a year until and if I find someone for the ultimate goal of mutual powerful love/sex!
All doll owners should be proud to be called "Doll Fuckers!" Have a drink for me. Cheers!
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Yes!!!

Doll Fuckers Unite. er, I guess we allready have if we frequent this place often like I do.

So, here's to all you doll fuckers out there (glug, glug, glug) while I chug my Beer.

Today at the flea market I bought ($3.00) this Mattel doll that dances, no shit, she actually dances. she ain't but 2 feet tall but you turn her radio on and push a button on her back and she dances (shakes her hips, moves her head and arms). My wife actually wore the batteries out on her, she thought it was so cool. 8)

Of course she allways tells me I'm nuts when I buy dolls and she even told me I will probably die with a doll in my hands.

So, Doll Fuckers, lets keep up our reputation and fuck some dolls.

doing the doll dance

quatlox :wink:

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

All Hail the doll-bangers! Drunk or not!

Dennis - you're always a riot!

BTW - Tylette is in her final planning phase! I hope to order her by March. No Face-X: it creeps me out.

Thanx!

Keegan

Neo

Post by Neo »

8) Hey Dennis! I raise my mug in toast to all "us doll fuckers"!!!

Just got a chance to check out your new lady Elsbeth II in the Album and WOW! 8O Elsbeth II is awe-inspiring! Matt sure has a gift and you have a great way of posing and taking photos! Thanks for letting us in on her beauty.

Have to leave again on Monday for another hiatus from the forum...

Cheers,

Neo 8)
"Life is the great indulgence - death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life - HERE AND NOW!"
- A S L

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Well Dennis, I saw some of yoru Elsbeth pictures and I must say that *I* am in love! Her features are so beautiful that they put a lot of "real" women to shame. Also, the good thing is, you dont have to worry about someone "messing around" with your woman, because they can just get their own! :lol:

Seriously, in my opinion, Elsbeth is one of the most beautiful dolls that I have ever seen. You lucky guy!

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Boy Dennis, way to rub salt in the wound for those of us who are waiting for our doll that is already on order...lol. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying Elsbeth. Do you think we might see some new pics sometime soon? Do you still own Elsbeth I? Maybe a set with the two "twins" would be nice.

stumpy1807
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stumpy1807 »

Hi Everyone
I just thought i would put my two sense worth in, Because i must agree I think Elsbeth II in my opinion is just awsome. You ARE one lucky guy!!
Guess I'm gonna have to start saveing money again for another one of these things. There so addictive.

QUAGMIRE

Post by QUAGMIRE »

Right On, Dennis!

I'm glad to see you are enjoying EII so much, it makes me want one so much more. It would be quite comical to enter dolls into this "What constitutes marriage?" debate that has become so hot in the past few months. Be proud you are a doll fucker, and might I add that you happen to lay one of the finest dolls of them all. Keep those pics coming.

P.S. I took a hiatus for the Christmas season, between more work and Christmas shopping it just got to be too much.

P.S.S. What was with LOTR: The Return of the King? I thought it was over like 5 times...
Q.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Keegan wrote:BTW - Tylette is in her final planning phase! I hope to order her by March. No Face-X: it creeps me out.

Thanx!

Keegan
I thought about this post later.
What is it that creeps you out?
Face Ex does not have expressions unless you order them.
I could understand a constant expression would creep someone out, but Face that comes with doll is not like that. You have to order second face for 500 USD to get an eXpression.
Does this have to do with what creeps you out?
Example: My avatar is Face eX.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Inkling

In all honesty I have no clue as to why the idea of taking a doll's face off bothers me so much. I've really thought about this. I know I'll want to change hairstyles and eye colors periodically, I've no problem with that. But pulling the entire face off? For some reason that really wigs me out! I wish I could give a better explanation.

Maybe I've watched too many cheap horror flicks or a store mannequin abused me as a child, I don't know but, truthfully, I can't understand why I'm so squeemish. Perhaps I'll be perfectly fine with it after I recieve my doll, and kick myself for being such a wuss.

I'm not trying to bash the FaceX system, I think it's a great idea. Have the perfect body, change face, and have different doll! I'm even looking forward to seeing male versions.

Thanx!

Keegan

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Hell, I am tired of all the hoopla about same sex marriages, maybe I could give em something to talk about with a human-doll marriage.
That reminds me of a story I had seen on the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Television show many years ago. Since it was so long ago, I cant remember all of the details, but I think it took place in India. A man married a Barbie doll because he believed that it housed the spirit of his departed wife. There was a big elaborate ceremonly with decorations and the doll was carried about on a decorated litter.

Just claim that your Real Doll as the soul of some departed person and get married ;)

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Doll Fucker!

Post by mahtek »

Soon2BeDivorced wrote:
dennis3761 wrote:
Amen, if not for the embarassment - it would sure be fun to whine to the media about not being able to marry your doll! I only have an SB head, but feel closer to it than to my soon-to-be-ex wife.
One day I'll have a full sized doll, and yes, I'll be so happy to do her, compared with the hassles of dating/paying for sex/marrying. I'm not an attractive guy - average at best - nor rich, so finding a hot lady who likes me for who I am is pretty slim, so I will take my time and search (in the background) for a new real love, and bang/caress dolls happily while waiting for (as said many times on this great BBS) miss right, not miss will do for now cause I need sex.
I think my near future will be dollies 4 times a week, and a rented lady once or twice a year until and if I find someone for the ultimate goal of mutual powerful love/sex!
All doll owners should be proud to be called "Doll Fuckers!" Have a drink for me. Cheers!
Are you my long lost twin?? We definately have the same philosophy. I've had my share of vinyl/latex dolls and, if all goes well, in 80 days I'll be ordering my silicone solid. I'm not about to give up on True Love, but I fully intend to enjoy the best Doll Love my money can buy. Now the hard part, RD or SB???? Decisions, decisions....

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

OOPS!

Guess I need more practice with the Quote function!

INFORMATIONS