realsexdoll.com

Mia Isabella inflatable

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sissymitch
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Mia Isabella inflatable

Post by sissymitch »

i recently picked this doll up for an excellent price, pushed by my Mistress friend who wanted to watch me in action with it. i have to say, this doll is an absolute delight. i had no idea what to expect from an inflatable as i'd never had one before (i got this at the same time i picked up a Tera Patrick, which was a huge waste of money).

she's really fun to cuddle with, the vinyl doesn't have an unpleasant odor (unlike my recently deceased candy8teen), has solid-ish feet, hands and face, lovely rubberized nipples and - for those of you who aren't revolted by such things - a nice sturdy cock. i wish it curved upward instead of down, but it's given Mistress a great deal of amusement to watch me with it, so it's been a real hit. her anal entry has a really fun textured/rubber spined insert and she's generously sized. it would have been lovely to have an oral option, but there ya go.

if this is your bag, i'd highly recommend her

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Mia Isabella inflatable

Post by haremlover »

sissymitch wrote:i recently picked this doll up for an excellent price, pushed by my Mistress friend who wanted to watch me in action with it. i have to say, this doll is an absolute delight. i had no idea what to expect from an inflatable as i'd never had one before (i got this at the same time i picked up a Tera Patrick, which was a huge waste of money).
Hi!

If anyone in the UK wants one, they are sourced from one of the wholesalers with whom I have an account and I can probably save members a few ££

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Can she be enjoyed with or without the cock?
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

The Mia Isabella inflatable doll
There is 2 of 3 of them from 15 to 200 i am thinking you must have the better one show some photos Of the girls at work :D

sissymitch
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sissymitch »

my apologies for not posting sooner - no cable/internet for over a week will do that to you! the MI doll i got is this one - http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/M ... eDoll.aspx. sorry, no pics in 'action' yet as the house has been like a stadium turnstile for the last couple of weeks, but i'll get that taken care of as soon as everything returns to normal.
infl8orama wrote:Can she be enjoyed with or without the cock?
nope, it's firmly attached - there's no vaginal hole option like there is on some of the RD TS dolls, and no oral either. she's a single hole gal with a not-so-hidden 'surprise'.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Thats the one the nicer one of the 3. :thumbs_up:
Take photos when ever have fun with you friends and family.

sissymitch wrote:my apologies for not posting sooner - no cable/internet for over a week will do that to you! the MI doll i got is this one - http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/M ... eDoll.aspx. sorry, no pics in 'action' yet as the house has been like a stadium turnstile for the last couple of weeks, but i'll get that taken care of as soon as everything returns to normal.
nope, it's firmly attached - there's no vaginal hole option like there is on some of the RD TS dolls, and no oral either. she's a single hole gal with a not-so-hidden 'surprise'.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

sissymitch wrote:my apologies for not posting sooner - no cable/internet for over a week will do that to you! the MI doll i got is this one - http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/M ... eDoll.aspx. sorry, no pics in 'action' yet as the house has been like a stadium turnstile for the last couple of weeks, but i'll get that taken care of as soon as everything returns to normal.
Oh, well. Thanks for the info. May you enjoy hir a lot.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

I've gotta say, although Miss Mia's extra "appendage" isn't my cup o' tea, she's got one of the best looking faces ever to grace an inflate. Wish I could get her head on, say, a Hannah body (I smell a potential mod coming up :mrgreen: ). Glad you're pleased with her, Mitch. :thumbs_up:

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

I think I posted elsewhere that if I had lots of money to throw around, I might get "her" just to do photoshoots of her having sex with my other dolls. Maybe buy an empty strap-on harness...

I agree the doll does have a nice face, I daresay nicer than the original (sorry, "Mia").

Tiafain789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tiafain789 »

I'm curious about the feet. Is it possible to have her wear shoes that don't fall off the moment you blow on them? Also, do you have any idea about how fun it is to ride her little "extra-extra"?

INFORMATIONS