sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dolls and cameras

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Which came first? The camera or the doll?

My interest in photography inspired me to get a doll.
24%
My owning a doll inspired me to get into photography.
38%
Both interests came about independently.
38%

Total votes: 21

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Dolls and cameras

Post by Szalinski »

Let's face it, they go together like fish and water, ham and eggs, condoms and lube. So which came first in your case? The camera or the doll? Or were they unrelated?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dolls and cameras

Post by EBF »

I thought this thread would be about dolls with cameras (since you've already have taken some pics of Sharon with a camera).

I already had a camera before I got a doll. The camera is just a compact though. Although pre-digital era I had a brief spell taking pics with a single-reflex lens camera (I still got it, but haven't used it for years).

Basically I started taking pics of my doll(s) because it's fun showing them off. After all they're the prettiest dolls around ;).

But more seriously. I'm not that much into photography. I wouldn't call it a hobby. It's just something I sometimes do to show off other hobbies.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Personnaly, i have always loved to take photos, and i took a photography study class before, it's a passion, the dolls are a very interesting subject for me, i have a passion for dolls since i was a kid, and photography and dolls are for me just the union of my passion. Sorry my english langage is limited, i do my best to translate my thinkings in english.

So i guess i will check the third option of your sondage.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I got into photography with the digital revolution, well my digital revolution anyway! :lol: I had no idea about photography before hand, but enjoyed taking, though not being in, photos. It all seemed too much like hard work though with film and dark rooms or waiting for others to print photos.

When I got my camera I experimented in a camera club with some models, though my results were poor, but this was totally my fault not the models. I enjoyed taking pictures of the girls, who wouldn't? :lol: But decided that if I was to get any where at all with my hobby I'd take the plunge and get a Realdoll in the shape of Misty.

Without much experience with shooting real girls, I enjoy shooting Misty more, mainly because she doesn't sigh, tut, look at her watch, move too much, etc etc! :lol: The big deal is I can experiment, then build on the results or just bin them as a bad idea. So I'd have to conclude that the camera was one of the inspirations behind the doll, since I'd always wanted my own model.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Back in the pre-digital era, I was the type who'd go on vacation and take plenty of pics...and then never get around to having the film developed. :oops:

My digital camera was given to me as a gift from my sister, who was likely tired of me always wanting to borrow hers to photograph instruments I'd customized. Other than that I got little use out of it, until the right combination of sexual frustration and loneliness inspired me to get a doll. Still, I had Caley for a year before I had any pics I felt were worth posting...and now I have a good 250 pics between my Doll Album and Doll Harem galleries. :mrgreen:

Also, I've entered the photo challenge 6 times, of which I won 4 and placed a 5th...not bad for someone who a few years ago had done nothing more than random snapshots, if I do say so myself. :whistle:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I have photography as a hobby since my teens, but never got into it too much as to have special equipment. Until recently, I only shoot architectural and scenic photographs.

Now with the dolls, I think I will begin doing portraits...
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

My interest came about through photgraphy,..
It was a way to help myself improve as I had just made the tentative change from 35mm to digital and I started ok.

I do know that I need to improve so I guess you will all be subjected to my future results. God help you all!!!
:wink: :whistle: :whistle:

But here's the twist,....
Though I got Koari to be my model, muse, house companion, she has weaved her magic around me and become so much more.
But thats a discusion for another time.
Photography, then Doll,... now its just a blur as I try to make time to shoot the ideas that come to mind and inspire me.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I've wanted to get a new camera for a long time but didn't untll I got a doll,,, so I guess that answers that for me

:mrgreen:

:drinking:

INFORMATIONS