www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautifuldolls. Ich habe frage ueber deine produkte

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
rollsroyce1
Ex-Member

Beautifuldolls. Ich habe frage ueber deine produkte

Post by rollsroyce1 »

Du sagst das du bist der geschaeftmann von agnes.fashion123.de ja. Aber diese website verkauft nur kleide und keine love dolls. Bitte erklaeren Sie .Du wohnst in deutschland oder china?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Beautifuldolls. Ich habe frage ueber deine produkte

Post by beautifuldolls »

rollsroyce1 wrote:Du sagst das du bist der geschaeftmann von agnes.fashion123.de ja. Aber diese website verkauft nur kleide und keine love dolls. Bitte erklaeren Sie .Du wohnst in deutschland oder china?
:) :) :) Please look more closely... Others see the cathegories... Why can't you? I like the German platform, I don't have to live in Germany to like it.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

rollsroyce1 wrote:Du sagst das du bist der geschaeftmann von agnes.fashion123.de ja. Aber diese website verkauft nur kleide und keine love dolls. Bitte erklaeren Sie .Du wohnst in deutschland oder china?
eher warum nennst du allllle asiaten pedophile, machst sie runter und machst einen auf preis-überwacher...

YokoHoshino
Doll
Doll

Post by YokoHoshino »

You say that you are the businessman of agnes.fashion123.de're. But this website only sells dress and no love dolls. Please explain. You live in Germany or China?
es gibt nichts zu verkaufen also warum ist es hier?

rollsroyce1
Ex-Member

Post by rollsroyce1 »

FurballRZ wrote:
eher warum nennst du allllle asiaten pedophile, machst sie runter und machst einen auf preis-überwacher...
Hey relax. Nur einer einfache frage. Ich dachte das beautifuldolls ist eine chinese der sein lovedoll direkt von china verkauft. Es geht so viele verkauefer aus china die ihrer lovedolls auf websitr wie aliexpress verkaufen aber immer mit falschen fotos. Fotos von sehr schoener lovedolls von realdoll oder dreamdoll oder 4woods. Aber wann mann von ihn solche lovedolls kauft erhalte mann eine hessliche doll . 100% mueh.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

rollsroyce1 wrote:
FurballRZ wrote:
Hey relax. Nur einer einfache frage. Ich dachte das beautifuldolls ist eine chinese der sein lovedoll direkt von china verkauft. Es geht so viele verkauefer aus china die ihrer lovedolls auf websitr wie aliexpress verkaufen aber immer mit falschen fotos. Fotos von sehr schoener lovedolls von realdoll oder dreamdoll oder 4woods. Aber wann mann von ihn solche lovedolls kauft erhalte mann eine hessliche doll . 100% mueh.
The best CHINESE looking doll I know is this and she costs about 2200$ ( without shipping ). This one:
Attachments
kieca.jpg
kieca.jpg (64.54 KiB) Viewed 6754 times

Years of experience!

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

beautifuldolls wrote:The best CHINESE looking doll I know is this and she costs about 2200$ ( without shipping ). This one:
Yes, she has a beautiful face and a nice body and doesn't look too young. Do you have some more information? How is she made, does she have a skeleton, range of movement of limbs, weight and height, built-in or removable vag, etc..?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

nemo wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:The best CHINESE looking doll I know is this and she costs about 2200$ ( without shipping ). This one:
Yes, she has a beautiful face and a nice body and doesn't look too young. Do you have some more information? How is she made, does she have a skeleton, range of movement of limbs, weight and height, built-in or removable vag, etc..?
It has a skeleton. She is super flexible. 26 kg and she is full solid. About 160 cm tall. Her vagina looks really okay.... Take a look at those pics:
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (50.23 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (28.17 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (76.48 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (92.73 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (51.65 KiB) Viewed 6693 times

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (39.36 KiB) Viewed 6693 times

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

And thats her BIG SISTER around 170 cm tall. 30 kg.Same price:
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 6693 times

Years of experience!

rollsroyce1
Ex-Member

Post by rollsroyce1 »

excuse me but that looks like a 4woods doll which is made in japan and costds $8000. The vagina gaved it away. I still say realdoll has the best most realistic vagina.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

rollsroyce1 wrote:excuse me but that looks like a 4woods doll which is made in japan and costds $8000. The vagina gaved it away. I still say realdoll has the best most realistic vagina.
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O it looks like 4woods? Man... Maybe I need glasses but in my opinion it doesnt look like 4woods... :mrgreen:

Years of experience!

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

rollsroyce1 wrote:excuse me but that looks like a 4woods doll which is made in japan and costds $8000. The vagina gaved it away. I still say realdoll has the best most realistic vagina.
That's a nice compliment! It is not a 4Woods, unless Hiroo has a new doll.

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

INFORMATIONS