sexyrealsexdolls.com

Server slow - wondering if hacked?

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Server slow - wondering if hacked?

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I'm finding that when making posts, they are taking up to 20-30 seconds to be accepted by the server . . . either connexion from France, or database fragmentation, or server surrepticiously occupied?

Best wishes

Harem

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Server slow - wondering if hacked?

Post by IanEvans »

It seems to happen to me every once in a while. Sometimes I'm on the Forum and a page just doesn't wanna load, or the Forum itself won't open. I found the best thing to do is just wait a few minutes and come back, and then everything's back to normal.

Of course, your guess is as good as mine as to what causes it... :oops:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

No I don't think we have been hacked but it sometimes take a short while for me as well, so we might need maintenance to be run. I'll pass this on to Spiritfire and see what he says.

Cheers,

Kharn
 Click to go to Coverdoll

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

It happens to me once in awhile, but it happens on other sites also. Think most of the time its your local server that just gets overloaded or slows down for some reason.
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

I'm finding that when making posts, they are taking up to 20-30 seconds to be accepted by the server . . . either connexion from France, or database fragmentation, or server surrepticiously occupied?

Best wishes

Harem
haremlover, judging by the timeframe you started the thread and the time you were actively trying to use TDF, I would say it probably was due to the daily backups being made by the server. When this process occurs, it is very resource intensive and is bound to cause a slow down to other functions taking place at the same time.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName wrote:It seems to happen to me every once in a while. Sometimes I'm on the Forum and a page just doesn't wanna load, or the Forum itself won't open. I found the best thing to do is just wait a few minutes and come back, and then everything's back to normal.

Of course, your guess is as good as mine as to what causes it... :oops:
"The more they fix the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."
James Doohan.
A.K.A. Montgomery Scott
Star Trek III - The Search For Spock
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I was having web problems all weekend. My local gas station had the credit card system down and my brother said his internet service was down on his blackberry so there was something going on with the whole web system. Seems to be back to normal so far...

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

you see on the google only so many trucks can drive information thru the tubes at a time,

we watch a live feed concert, on weeknights no issues, on the weekend lots of buffering,

those darn kids with their facebooking & farmtowning are putting too many vehicles in the tubes!

INFORMATIONS