sexyrealsexdolls.com

Some Experimenting With Virtual Backgrounds

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

firstlovedoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Some Experimenting With Virtual Backgrounds

Post by firstlovedoll »

b-man wrote:
skybird100000 wrote: The first thing what I will do now is buying an external flash as that was adviced by a friend if I want to make portraits. He told me I can turn the flash so I can make indirect light and it even works wireless meaning I can place the flash behind the doll or so.
Probably it will be this one: Speedlight SB-700
I'm not a pro photographer, so maybe someone can beat me up on this, but I have a hard time getting what I want with flash. I close my cameras flash, and set up some static lights. That way, what I see in the viewfinder is what I get in the pic.

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Musician wrote:I remember when you first started doing the shadow effect using Candy and your Goldwing out at Point Defiance Park. Obviously, you've perfected your technique. :thumbs_up:

Those backgrounds look wonderful. This is my favorite of the three.

Candy looks delicious!

All the girls look great, but I think it the pose and the facial expression that really works for me here. not to mention that red hot lingerie! :twisted:
Thanks bud, and Candy thanks you as well. That is one of my all time favorites of her, what can I say, red is her color 8O

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

When I was looking for backgrounds I came across this tutorial for Photoshop at least it works for 7 not sure on the newer versions. http://www.visualdesigncore.com/tutoria ... ackgrounds

I used it to make wallpaper backgrounds for Tamaki and Kanu;

click for album
Red Heads Rule!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

great work in this thread.

I can't do half of what you guys can do in photoshop!

INFORMATIONS