Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

jessica drake's name - lower case

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

jessica drake's name - lower case

Post by midiman »

After received numerous comments that I have been leaving the capitals off of my doll's name, I decided to pop this in here for the record. jessica drake has been signing her name lower case and it has been presented that way. This is from the Wickeddoll site.
jessica drake is an world-wide award winning adult star having earned 2005 AVN Award for "Best Actress, Video" for Fluff and Fold, "Best Actress, Film" for her role in Manhunters. In January 2009, she won her third "Best Actress" AVN Award, this time for her performance in Fallen. drake was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame at the 2010 AVN Awards. Her name is often spelled "jessica drake" (all lower case). drake's story as to how this came about was she was signing autographs at a convention about three months after starting in the adult business using "Jessica Drake" (proper case) but she was unhappy with how it looked. After the convention, she experimented with various ways of signing and settled on the lower case version of her name.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: jessica drake's name - lower case

Post by Szalinski »

Thanks for clearing that up bianca, midiman. :wink:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS