betterlovedoll.com

New Chat Server Upgrades Done

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: New Chat Server Upgrades Done

Post by Bianca »

Well it seems to work for me now. All my icons show as well as video/audio, etc.

Let's give it another try shall we?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Stopped in to check it out, seems to be working ok now. Maybe I'll stop by from time to time, now that I can :)

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

I just been in there & it's all working fine, & pretty damned awsome too

unfortunately I have another niggle with it now & that is that stupid advertising banner, is there realy any need for it, it's up on the home page already so any one logging into chat has already seen it

I'm using a netbook which only has a very narrow screen I have to expand it to full page by getting rid of the browser toolbars to be able to see enough of the chat window to be able to type anything, but now any gains loosing the browser bars makes have been lost with that banner as all I can see now is one line of text or the add text box & I have to scroll between the two

some one posted a couple photo's while I was in there, have a guess at how much of them I could see
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

INFORMATIONS