DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

any chance of a 'micro' PIB in the future?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
BigDolph
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

any chance of a 'micro' PIB in the future?

Post by BigDolph »

Hello PIB! First, let me say I have become a big fan. Your dolls just keep suprising me with the level of detail, and seemigly new inovations they have. That and the outstanding customer service I've witnessed from you here on TDF has won me over. Ok, kudos aside, is there possibly a 'micro' PIB in the future? I understand there is a petite body in the works, which I can hardly wait to see, and the Bathing Beauty is a knockout (should be called Bathing BOOTY!). But, what I'm really holding out on is a high end 'micro' (yep, I'm still just an Admirer ,"sigh"). I'm talking about a Womanly looking doll around three feet or so. Storage of a lifesize doll would be too big a problem for me. Micro's I've seen really interest me, I'm just waiting on a high end company to do one. A 'micro' PIB would be EPIC! ... Anyway... Just wondering. Your fan in Tx.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: any chance of a 'micro' PIB in the future?

Post by beardygoat »

what is micro?? i think that means under 1 foot or even less.

BigDolph
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigDolph »

Well no, that would be too small. I'd like one around 3 feet. Not sure bout what you would term one that size. Would want it to be functionable.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Mini then. With Arte Tokio shutting down I'm thinking now would be the best time.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi Y'all...we're definitely listening. :thumbs_up:
I actually started a 3 footer a couple years ago but the sculpt was lost in one of my studio moves. Besides, I didn't know then what I know now about functional design. We're doing the balancing act between filling orders and designing new goodies every day. If we were just filling orders, I'd be really bored. We'll always have new things coming, so it stays fun. It would be a cool challenge to create a 3 ft. doll that looked great. Have to play with proportions a bit. Also, I saw in the Almighty "truth" about silicone thread that there was only this, that, or the other way to create soft breasts. It was suggested that other companies could be going a cheap, " lets add oil" route to softening. It's never a good idea to make assumptions about what others are doing. Invariably you will be wrong. We add no oil to our pieces to make breasts soft. The way it was worded made it sound like unless you used a gel, (or foam) that oil was the only other alternative. That is just good old disinformation.
With the addition of oil any extrinsic silicone color will eventually rub off and the resulting oil stains are also a drag. One more way we balance our day is to work with new materials to find out their limitations and possible advantages of use. Anyway, I'm going on....everybody is just doing their own thing and that , my friends, is what makes the world go 'round.
P

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

You wouldn't really have to keep the proportions realistic. You could make an "Animy" kind of doll the way First Android does. It would kindof be like a miniature RD B9. Hopefully at a lot less weight than the 130 lbs for the B9.

Also, you could start by making such a doll without a skeleton. That should help get something into production while you work on the miniature skeleton and how to pour around it. The doll without a skeleton would be a nice easily hidden sex doll while the doll with the skeleton would have posing ability.

Just some thoughts.

Bim1

Post by Bim1 »

A Petite model does sound like a good idea for the reasons mentioned and the entry level buyer as well :)
I can see how frustrateing it is for the manufacturers though,
The new guy MrFusion just came out with a doll, (I forget but nearly 4 ft.); and I think a couple of folk said oh that's way too small can you do it in 5'...
Long story short, You just can't please everyone :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/2009Bim (Bim's Videos)

"Klaatu varada nikto"

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

A 3 to 4 foot tall doll of yours would be fantastic!!! :) :) :)

8)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Actually there is a whole section of the general populous that are particularly turned on specifically by women primarily because of "sub-normal" height. There is even a psych name for the "fetish", it's called microphilia.

A 3" or shorter doll would be of particular appeal to this group.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS